Sin Sot, when is 10,000,000 USD too much?

steffi

People will remember my earlier post.

Anyway Bangkok Post says that the likely sum that Pui's family will be presented is 10,000,000 baht. That's a tidy sum of money to present for

Sin Sot. That apparently includes a house and car in the USA. A dangerous precedent being set here me thinks. I can see the BGs demanding a good chuck now. This may raise the bar a bit ;-)

Anyway know anything about the former "Miss Universe's" family?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read this one too,it says from memory the guy will hand out to his very very happy in laws "an undisclosed amount of cash,a car and a house in the US,valued at 10 million US$".I thought the house only is valued 10 000 000$...

So many cheapstakes out here complaining about 1 000 000 baths sinsots!

No Thai is worth that amount of money. Does anybody know if she

and her family are buddhist or not?

He looks pretty old too so I can image her collecting a tidy sum when he snuffs it as well. Plus if they every divorce in the future. Look out!!!!

Says NopebutforU:

I read this one too,it says from memory the guy will hand out to his very very happy in laws "an undisclosed amount of cash,a car and a house in the US,valued at 10 million US$".I thought the house only is valued 10 000 000$...

So many cheapstakes out here complaining about 1 000 000 baths sinsots!

>>>No Thai is worth that amount of money. <<<

apart from being an incredibly racist comment it shows that you have not understood the basics of kah sing sot, especially concerning upper class families. ::

Archived