A long story!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gonna tell you about my last trip to thailand.

i went there for 3 weeks to relax play some golf and just have fun and look around as we all plan on doing at our holidays.

I was in Hua Hin and cruising the bars for 2 days before i found the courage to talk with this girl i have seen been sitting in this bar.

i started to talk with her played some snooker with her and drank a few beers. i paid the barfine 300Bht and took her out to go eat some food at a resturant after i made sure she eats farang food. all went well and after also asking how much she wanted or expected i give her i got to common answer that is up to me. i asked her that what you mean with up to me? is 200 bath ok? or you want more. well after talking some more she finnaly told me that her common rate she gets is 1000 bath and up maybe 2000 for short time. Well anyway this girl is real hot shes wifey material and i think i wanna have her no matter what so i just look at her and tell her not to worry about that and i take care of her and treat her good.

In the sack we talk alot afterwards but i still sense some coldness from her side that i cant really grip but i dont give a dam cause i am a bit drunk and i think what can i expect i am just a customer. i made a few jokes with her about my feelings to her and stuff but she didnt respond to much to it except she could say "NO" and its not good i think of her that way. i asked several times if she had a boyfriend also and i keep getting she didnt have anyone, i was suprised cause a 10 pointer like this not having a single farang sending her money or nothing is weird? most of these girls good looking as her and she had been working in the bar for 6 months about, thats what the barowner told me and i know her from my trips from before very good.

well after 3 days i am in my room resting before i prepare togo out to a disco when the phone rings. my BG is answering ans say she needs to go see a friend and rushes away. i am still in bed and dont give it to much thought, afterall Hua Hin is a small area and all these girls are pretty close. well after 30 min or so i get dressed and wait for a while for her and then decide i go down to the bar just around the corner from the hotel and take a beer and also my BG will know where to find me.

coming there i see her sit with a man in the bar and talk and i mean holding hands and the man smiling awful much and she repsonding and taling with him very much.

trying to be cool and calm about this i pass the bar and make as i didnt see her sitting there and keep on walking when one of her friends i know from the trip before this one comes up to me and starts telling me that that man is her boyfriend and he dont know she works in a bar and he just got down to suprise her with this trip. well i got a bit jealous and angry cause i got attached to this girl after beeing with her 3 days and she had changed alot in personality since the first day i saw her. she was more open and relaxed and did things to suprise me and said stuff and talked about many variuos things and wanted to be with me it seemed. well i turn back towards the hotel again and this time she see me for sure in the eyes and i can see the agony now from her that she is smelling trouble from both ends.

i go to the room gather everything she has up there and put it in her bag and go down to the bar again she is sitting there and looking very unhappy now and her boyfriend well he just sits and drink beer and dont ahve a single clue. i think i do it the fast and easy way and then she can do whatever she wants.

i step up in front of her and her boyfriend from England and hand over the bag look at her for a while and ask her "what is this? what you do?" and then go sit at the bar at the other end speaking with a friend and trying to ignore her as much as i can but in reality i am boiling. didnt know i feel this way about her, but maybe it was just the way she ditched me when she just got me to feel i was someone special.

i go to the bathroom and when i get out she stands there looking at me. she tells me she is sorry and she make wrong she didnt know he come here to thailand and she was sorry. i didnt know what to say so i just say "Fuck you" and try to go when her friend came up and try to talk to me, now i see they where afraid i might hurt her or do something to her cause just outside the toilet you had like 4 girls the barowner and some more standing. I didnt know what to say and felt that this is "SHIT" and i need to go get real drunk and pick up a new BG as fast as i can so i can have my mind on other things. she still tries to tell me how sorry she is and stuff adn i keep dissing her and the only word i got out was FUCK YOU and thats about it....

well i sat down was pretty calm and drank 4 beers and 2 shots real fast. the girls all looked at me like i was sick or something and they all felt it was a bit tense atmosphere in the bar that night.

all the tie this Englishman sits there and have no cluse of whats going on. its a good guy i can see tall handsome and looks normal to me. hes about the same age as me maybe a few years younger and if he has money he dont show it at all in the way he dress or acts. i am drinking buying the girls around me beer the ones that try to talk to me at least.

now i wanna go out and party so i call for checkbill and ask 2 of the girls if they wanna come with me to Hilton and take a few drinks. they both know me from before and they agree. we have been drinking out many times before and they are always happy when i get them out of there paying the barfine and we just go out eat good food and then go dance. so we go to hilton i get real drunk and so are they and at closing time i get out of the Hilton with the girls when some other girl dont ask me where she comes from but she worked in that bar start hanging aournd my neck and 2 more girls from the same bar are pulling me in a tuk tuk saying we all 6 of us now going to goto a Thai disco or something that is open to 5 am or something. i am to drunk to say no so i follow them in the tuk tuk. gave one of the girls i know well 5000bath so she could pay the tabs and tuk tuks and everything for us just in case i pass out. we goto thai disco when this small girl cant be more then 18 years old is getting pushed towards me all the time from her friends that works in the same bar as the girl that had left me for her englisman boyfriend. i dont think so much of it except that if i do something here i go to jail was my thought so i let it be. i get more drunk even and just trying to be happy and not think how i got dissed from the first girl. well the night ended up that e driving home the small girl to her home and some friends of her was in tuk tuk and they try to push me out of the tuk tuk to go to her home, after i hear her mother and fatehr was sleeping in the next room from hers. luckily i am not that drunk and i weight a bit more then teh 40Kg bargirls so even 3 of them trying to push and pull me didnt work so they give up and let me be in the tuk tuk and i am dropping them of one by one at their homes and all of them expecting me to get of at each stop. finnnaly i am alone and in my room trying to get some sleep.

I wake up 10 am by someone knocking at my door with a bit of hangover and a gross taste in mouth i go rinse it and open the door.

there i see a very beautiful lady that i care very much about and she is trying to peak in to my room to see if the bed is empty or if anyone in the room with me. this is the girl that had dissed me for the englishamn boyfriend. apparently he was home sleeping or something and she had gone out to buy something. well i invite her to my room i am more calm now and more forgiven with a hard nights drinking and saw everything with a bit more perspective at this point or maybe it was just the hangover.

She talks with me telling me she is sorry and all and also about how much she did wrong and all, i told her what about the plans we had taking a holiday somewhere and just go relax and do something fun. We had discussed earlier if she wanted to come with me to Koh Samui cause i never been there and she had only been there one time when follow a friend that could not go there alone she said. so she ask me to give her this day and tomorrow so she can arrange with her boyfriend that she is going away for a few days. i agree on that and was still a bit drunk from last night after all it was just only 5 hours ago i stopped drinking.

well she in my room i am a bit drunk and getting horny and all seems ok between us that she is coming with me to Koh Samui i pull her to the bed and get it over with. well she was doing it to me cause her period started the day before and she hurt a bit in the stocmach and dont want sex when she is bleeding. makes me laugh even more know knowing the englishman havent got anything yet except maybe a blowjob as i was given right now. beeing drunk it took alot of time and i feel asleep afterwards. and wake up 2pm and see her sleep next to me, i wake her up and we talk more abot the trip we gonna do and then about 5 pm she goes to her room to fix up and go to work. cause her englishman boyfriend in lack of knowledge i guess didnt pay barfine for her since he thought she worked as a waitress there and didnt go out with customers. well the day pass ok i am buying the tickets by air from hua hin and arrange with a nice resort down in Koh Samui that was not worth the 2200 bath a day it cost cause the dam aircondition was a bit slow and it was hot. the room was ok and the resturant and pool and everything was ok in Koh Samui. well the day pass and the night comes i go out again drinking and having real fun since i am more relaxed this time and know i get her back and we are gonna go holiday together since she not can stay with me in Hua Hin when her BF is there. next morning i hear a knowck on the door again and she is there again. we talk she does same thing to me and we fall asleep again wake up talk some more play around and fall asleep again, 5 pm she goes to her room to get dressed and to gert ready for work. i go out drink dance and go home sleep early cause tomorrow we will go take the first flight out of Hua Hin and i need to rest.

In the morngin we agree that she meet me in the hotel 6am.

I sit there alone looking at the watch and the clock is 6.15 am now and i am getting restless now the flight leaves at 9am and its only 10 min away to the airport so there is pleanty of time.

6.20 am and i dont see her still

6.30 am i see her come walking to the lobby where i sit and drink my coffe. and i get something in my throat cause she is not having a bag and walking around in shorts and a t-shirt just like she just went out to go buy something to eat breakfast.

6.35 am we talk and i am a bit worried what she gonna say to me. but all i get is good news. she tells me she had to get on a bus cause her boyfriend took her to busstation and then she had to stop the bus to jump of and get back ehre that why she was late. her bag that she was going to take for this trip was in her room and the otehr bag she had had with her onn the bus was her friends cloths that was on the bus also and was also going home. me happy of joy not beeing stud up calls the Taxi stops by her house and get her bag that she arranged and of we go to the airport.

In Koh Samui we have a great time and we enjoy eachotehrs company but she is a girl with temprament and when she gets drunk i mean real drunk she can be real angry and we had our share of small fights but after a good sleep it was over with it. the 3 day in Koh samui i arrange to go to the full moon party over in Koh pang nga and we go there at 8 pm with a speedboat and just the speedboat ride was a story for itself.

we sit on the bech fullmoon party and lots of peaople there, all of a sudden i see her friends come by 2 of the girls and a swedish guy and that wasa big suprise. the swedish guy and his bg drops the second girl on us and vanish away now. well i dont give it much thought and we drink have fun and have a very hard time to get back to Koh Sanui after our speed boat having some engine failure and we had to wait 2 hours on a new boat and i was wet and drunk and a bit irritated. somehow i must have said or done something cause my BG is hardly talking with me and she is angry again at me for a reason only she knows. back in koh samui we have the other girl in our bungalow and its crowded and i want to bang BG but its difficult when the other is there.

well i fall asleep after trying the meh kong i find in the minibar in the room and i know she was angry at me but kept a good face when her friend was close b.

nect morning we eat breakfast and go to the swimming pool, she still be a little cold against me for my behavior last night and so. drinking gin and tonic the ladies drink something similar to pinacolada that i could not even swallow when trying it. we sit and i tell her i must have her now and drag her back to the room telling her friend that this will go quick and she can come back in 1,5 hour about to the room. all was well until the night where we go out disco and drink much again way to much and i we had a small fight about her friend also that i thought it was very suprise that they show up there like that, also that she didnt have a single bath on her and what did she expect that i pay for her? well anyway that part of the story we solved easy i gave the other girl 2000bath and she arrange with a bungalow for 400bath a night close to the otehr girl with the swedish man. coming home 3am very drunk the same nigh she wanted to sleep and i wanted something else we ended up yet again in a big fight and she was furios with me cause when i drink i tend to say things i dont mean really. on the other hand she say things to and acts in a way that can make any man feel unhappy so it evens up. we are in bed i am quiet for like 10 min or so maybe more i dont know i cant sleep now adn i turn around and look at her when she says "what?" and i go " are you still here?"

she rushes up at 4 am starts to pack her things crying and speaking thai as they always do when they are angry. now for the record it is raining outside and its thunder and lightning i mean if you been in thailand and it rains you know how it comes down. 4 am up in the north part of Koh Samui and i know u cant find a single taxi or tuk tuk and the hotel is not 24/7 at reception, she walks out the door and i go after her pulling her back in and we fight some more. i convince her to at lest sleep and stay the night and then we arrange with money and whatever she wants to do. dont want her to go back and talk i just stranded her and didnt give her a dime.

i fall asleep at my side of the bed and around 8 am i wake up someone is kissing me and touching me and talking slow to me. i wake up and look at her crying and kissing me saying she is sorry and stuff and off we go again, nothing beats a good and hot sex in the morning when you wake up sometimes. i guess that was a way to say i am sorry. after that it was all ok and nice and she didnt even mention of leaving me. so now we had seen Koh Samui and i wantedd to go to Phuket. we arrange with air lines and stuff a hotel and everything from koh samui and then we are off the very next day to phuket. first time i ever lived in a hotel in Patong beach and now i know why i never do it again. this was a first class hotel costing 3000bath a night and we had this dam hotel resturant where they play live music to 1am starting 7 pm so it was like having a disco in the room, we had to plan and rest according to when they played music. talking with the staff to arrange anotehr room and they just looked at you as a big questionmark. i was not in the mood to make any scene and i know my BG and now a bit more girlfriend type was looking at me and how i react at people when i thought something is wrong and i know from earlier experiences that even if tehy not talking and saying anything they think and judge pretty hard, we must always remember that we are not in Europe or in the states or some other western country where service is a right when u pay for it. so i just shut up smile and say ok no problem , ma pen rai and let that be at that. we go around take a day trip to Phi Phi isle and renting a motobike and go visit places and meet some friends i have staying at Kata beach.

Fight 2 and how it starts. we going to Kata beach to eat some breakfast with a swedish friend of mine and as a traditional swedish breakfast we start drinking beer and its now about 10.30 am. looking at the clock about 10 beers later or maybe more its 4 am, to the record is that my BG have been drinking at same tempo and speed and maybe a beer or so more then me. so she is a but drunk to. we talking about getting back when the resturant owner happy he startes his day with selling about 50 beers to me my Bg and my friend gives us this shots and taste to strong so i cant even know if it was meh kong or some otehr poison they give us good customers. smiling and pouring up 3 more shots for us. well i can still walk and i feel ok, my thought are all one and i am capable of driving the "MOTOBIKE" my BG is saying no way and she wont even let me leave her there so she can take a dam tuk tuk back to the hotel. so i give ehr the key and try to turn the argument that i take a tuk tuk to the hotel. "no can do, afterall she has all my money on her, a price you pay for wearing shorts with open pockets" well i get up on the motobike and off we go. in Karon at the usuall spot police always are and was this time to they stop us, giving her a fine of 300 bath for not having her license with her. i am holding the helmet in my hand now and when she is sitting in front of me i am trying to put it on her head and miss a bit hitting her nose a bit. she didnt tell me at this point i have done that. well back in hotel she has not said to much to me more angry at me for asking so many questions why police stops us and stuff like that, well trying to rest and yet again my hands all over her. i could not resist 165cm 46Kg and a very nice and tight body with natural big tits and legs that you could kill for and i not mean the slim "not eat" type thaigirl, this girl have been moving and doing some sport in her youth and was very selfaware of her body and took care of it. so she get angey on me beeing tired and drunk and most of all about me hitting her over the nose with the helmet dont forget that, i mean the mark it left you could hardly see but obviolsy she was hurt about that and real pist at me. so making a rerun of the koh samui incident she ends up packing. but this time she ask for money. i say how mcuh do you want. and she say up to you and gives me the if eyes could kill look. well beeing drunk and all i open the dafe and take out the bath i had in it about 50 000bath and throw it on the bed, saying she can take as much as she needs and do what she wants, after me pleeding and almost make a fool of myslef not wanting her to go. so i just put the money on the bed ask her to take as much as she wants and leave if she wants to. but she should know i am just in thailand 4 more days and i want her to stay with me until i go home back to sweden. well the result is that she takes 2000bath and leaves the room and now its about 7pm. i have been drinking since 10.30am and so had she and now 7 pm she leaves my room with her stuff and 2000bath on her hand. well i dont know what to say yet again i did someting and said something i should not to andi am alone again feeling i need to do someting i cant sleep alone. so quickshower taking the motobike back to kata to see if ny friend was awake still or sleeping going by a bar i kow he sits at , he was not there so i had to sit alone drinking beer. the mamasan ask me where my girlfriend is i was with earlier and i said probably in Hua Hin cause she left me an hour ago and i am sure she not coming back. so i see like 3 bar girls almost like a race towards me and the chair that is empty and this small girl very cute beats the others and saying she is free and availble if i want. i buy her a drink and then somehow i end up in the room with her back in patong 2 hours later. i strat to do my thing but i can not do anyting cause this girl is a fisttimer i think and keep on saying it hurts and stuff and i just got bored of her and went in to the shower. she comes after me in the shower adnd ask what is wrong and starts to pull my willy when the phone rings. i take a towel and answer it. and guess who yes thats right my so called girlfriend........

well she ask me who is in room with me since the reception stopped her in the lobby saying she could not go up now. i said i am alone come up and speak with me. and she said she didnt wanna come up so i told her to wait down in the lobby and i come down t her since she not wanna come up the room. well i grab 1000bath give the girl and tell her to leo leo out of my room now she got 1 min, i get dressed and go down and somehow manage with the help of fireexit and the stairs of big hotels to guide the girl out of there with not passing the lobby at the same time as my girl stands there and see me go down. well going to a bar she have been drinking more i can see , we order a few beers and talk and stuff. once again my feeling for her is to strong and i can not just let her go , i want this girl she is nice hot smart and got a temper that is even worse then mine sometimes. but most of all i am just waiting to see her smile and be happy like she is most of the time when we not fight. well she had rent a bungalow and a motobike not so far from my hotel and told me she had been here since 9pm outside the hotel waiting for me. it was now 10 pm and i dont know how she did not see me and the other girl going in the hotel. well well.

i talk with my BG and we go get her stuff and check her out of teh hotel leaving back the motobike adnd head back to my room. we go out and eat some food and then go home early and the last 3 days we had was very good and nice and i started to be more careful on how to treat her. we went out shopping some gold and stuff that she didnt want and when i left her i gave her 30 000bath also and put her on a airplane back to hua hin same morning i went back to sweden. i am plannning on going to see her again i tihnk and i dont know what this will lead to except i am gonna end up with a broken heart i guess......

but that will be after my next trip and then i will see how much bullshit she played me or how much was real. keep in mind that she still has a so called boyfriend so maybe i was just a good holiday she forget or remember. who knows i had a good time with her and i plan to have even more good times even if we did fight a few times mabe next time when i know what clicks her or not i can be diffrent also she will know me more also. but one thing for sure i will set a limit to her drinking cause and mine offcourse..........

for a long and nice holiday with experiences you never forget

"traditional swedish breakfast we start drinking beer and its now about 10.30 am. looking at the clock about 10 beers later or maybe more its 4 am, to the record is that my BG have been drinking at same tempo and speed and maybe a beer or so more then me."

Thats one hell of a session ;)

Sometimes I wonder how my GF can on one occassion drink 1 Breezer and fall over and then match me bottle for bottle and accuse me of being a slow drinker! Hoe the Thai mind works. Don't you just love it ;)

Archived