Winchester Club Pattaya

spirit_of_town_hall

Went there several times in April and May. If you like 3's to 6's on a scale of 100 then it is your place plus it opens in the day time. Only problem I had I could not get any of them to pay me (rule#8 only one ugly person allowed in my bed and that is me, I am not fat or bald just an average low life).

My two bob's worth. IMHO there are only about 4 or 5 good looking women there, and there are several dragons. On Sundays with the popular free brunch, there are plenty of punters there, many ex pats looking for a quick legover well away from the missus's eye. I like the music, I like to meet up with a few expat friends there. If you know the extremely professional talents of some of the girls by talking to other blokes and personal experimentation, you can get an excellent afternoon's cheap sanuk. The ST rooms aren't the Dorchester, but they aren't that bad either.... perfectly adequate for the purpose intended. I'm not there to shag the chandeliers or watch cable TV. ::

If you're looking for 2,000 ST baht stunners, look elsewhere.

Chok dee krap :: :beer:

Well said.

I was there just a week ago and had a great time with a couple of mates. Had a memorable double header and some great free food. Rooms are more than OK for the perpose and at 250 plus tip for lady I couldn't agree more that this is a great way of spending an afternoon.

Daz :)

Archived