On the Scene Update - Nana Entertainment Plaza

shotover

Monday night, 11 November, I went to 3 NEP bars.

Started at Silver Dragon, where there were few good lookers and the bar staff aggressively pitched lady drinks and barfines. But I don't want to be critical because I know they rely on ladydrinks to stay in business, and there were few customers thanks to the mini monsoon earlier that evening.

Next stop was Angel Witch for the 10:15 show. Was not crowded until about 10 minutes before the show when it overflowed with customers. Here I was not approached by the staff and given little eye contact, which made me feel a little unwelcome. I know it helps to come with other sanukers. The show was pretty good, but hard to see from the back rafters due to the customer heads at the bar blocking much of the view.

Voodoo was a nice surprise with several nice lookers and a lot of very friendly attention in the back row. Pretty aggressive on LDs and BFs, but made up for it with the sexual assaults on the back couches. The shower show was off the charts in my books.

BTW, I know at least 4 Voodoo girls (all from Roi Et) who would make great dates to a disco (and afterwards) if anyone is interested. :)

Just sent you a PM. I liked Voodoo better than AW, but that's because I knew a couple of the girls and they took good care of me.

I saw several AW girls cuddle up with customers they probably knew from before, but the dozen others or so that were still there were passive about approaching customers.

I'm still serious about forming a posse to round up these gals one night. :) Any takers?

Archived