Mai Sae - how not to get laid

chilli13

LOL ... the fact that you found that jerk funny at least must mean you got a bunch of beers inside you if nothing else!

I haven't been in Mae Sai for about five years. At that time, I did succeed in getting laid but it was not exactly a five star experience. There were quite a few almost invisible brothels right on the river some way from the main drag. Farangs did not seem to be the favoured customers. I think they are mainly oriented towards Thais looking for imported Burmese and Karen girls. Whatever your normal view on such matters, this is DEFINITELY somewhere to be conscientious about condoms.

Yes we did have quite a few beers but at least we could behave as nice drunks ::

I am not at all surprised by the news that there are local brothels, it is after all a border town and the biggest place in quite a few miles. It probably would be more surprising if there were none.

After having experienced the local variety of knocking shops down in Ban Phe, it was only sheer desparation to get away from 140 kids that we ended up there. By the way, there were two other falang there, so they must have thought the same as us.

One down to experience and 7 or 8 down to Heineken

Try underneath the bridge. There's always a few ropey old tarts there.

For 300B you can always get a servicing. Maybe they'll chuck in a free dose of syphilis and a quick seerrrr-moke of Yaa Baa too!

But seriously, Mae Sai is not a good place to sanuk... The P4P scene has human victims and is quite tragic - squalid conditions, indentured girls, illegal immigrants, yaa baa and a high level of STD's and HIV.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived