Alternative night out - day3

chilli13

Walked over to cupido to enjoy the free food, live music & atmosphere of the public birthday party of John? Guess there's always a party going on somewhere in pattaya bar beers, so if you're a dedicated cheap charlie this may pay to walk the soi's untill you see a bar with ballons all over! I then wen't to walking street to meet up with an longtime friend who has just come into town. We had a few drinks, people watched & caught up on the gossip. Then decided for xcyte disco which was already packed packed at midnight as opposed to marine. also a great place to hang & perhaps meet up with a regular girl??? well thai gays might be easier meeting up with it seemed, but still a TG started coming on to me! She was with 3 other girls & a thai guy, but frankly I didn't fancy her, so at closing around 2am we left empty handed. Not sure exactly what my friend was looking for though as his past show both numerous girls as well as guys so...

Anyway we jumped on a moto back to marine2 disco to get the best seats before the crowd arrives. paid moto standard 30bt/person & once inside ordered beers! seemed katouys & gays arrived first in this joint, but soon enough the very mixed crowd was all there. like is usual in pattaya it takes a bit of effort to locate the nice girls, but once there it normally only takes a "you go with me?" phrase to secure the deal! however when I suddenly saw HER, I sensed she wasn't part of the standard freelancer gang, but never mind I started dancing with this smiling gorgeous girl. she was apparently with 2 other girls, who clearly did not approve of me seperating her from them, while my mate at the same time certainly did, but still went home to sleep! I asked her to have a drink with me & she said ok vodka/orange & dragged me to a secluded dark corner where we ended up making out! seems she was playing sort of a 'hiding with the farang' game on her friends, which I've never tried before, but was sort of fun... at closing we rushed out where we jumped a moto which took us to boom? but only stayed a few sec. as she said her sister inside, so we needed to hide again! she wanted to have more drinks which seemed like a good idea, so we jumped another moto back to cupido! birthday/anniversary party was now pretty much dead(5am??? I'm getting drunk), but we again hid in the most remote open bar & had vodka/red bulls. then off to my room, where this perfect build bangkok lady within 5 minutes suggested we go in shower together!!! Large firm tits, flat tummy & firm ass was all part of her curvy body & once cleaned we we're finally naked in bed! She could be the most deep french kissing girl I've ever meet & also got very wet downstairs, so I was quite surpriced to learn she was very tight & surely couldn't have had much sex in her 22year life. So basically it became my shortest ever fuck as I came within seconds of entering her even I was so drunk...

Played around in bed untill around 9am where she said she had to leave for bangkok & work so she did.

Archived