Was it all fake part III

I just thought I'd take a moment to keep you all updated on my story.

The x-BG and I are busy playing at the married couple keeping house. So far, things are going exceptionally well.

She's a real whirlwind with the cooking and cleaning -- which I really like. The way to mans heart is through his stomach is only 1/3 true, you need sex and cleaning as well. My only major problem is that she is stuffing me with food and I am putting on weight! I say IM!, but it does no good. She's "happy to see me eat". I think she wants me fat so other women stop looking.

I am back in my country for a week and she has gone to visit mama for 5 days, which has me a bit apprehensive. Question, when the hell do you stop feeling uneasy if they are out of your sight?

Anyway, no real problems so far, a couple of minor communications problems that worked themselves out. I am also in trouble for not being frugal enough ::.

My little "brown shadow" is doing greal well and I am trying to be good with the encouragement and not harp on anything she's done wrong. So far so good. When I do something wrong she always waits a day to tell me, so I am always behind the times on that aspect, and she does it real subtle, so it takes me another day to get the message. I need to get better at that, stupid face I guess.

Anyone got ideas on nice things to do for a Thai girl to show you care and appreciate all they do without going over the top or setting high expectations for the next time?

Archived