Recurring Nightmare..

Chanchao

For a few days I'm suffering from this recurring nightmare.. I walk into my favorite bar in the LOS... and it's EMPTY.. next bar.. empty again! Lights are on, chairs are on the tables.. "Sorry, everything's closed down.." I notice some of my favorite girls.. bags packed, on their way to the bus station.. They look pretty bad like this.. no make up, full lights and worst of all.. no smiles..

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHRR!!

Just asking if anyone else has this nightmare... 1 week and counting..!

Cheers,

Chanchao

Yeah ! This sounds about right. I have my man on the ground there and the reports

are not good. Old 'Pure-A-Guy' seems to be

turning the screw even further. Banning

Hostesses from bars now !!!

Listen I know some people in Sicily and for

a price????......finito !

I had a much worse nightmare the other night. It was actually quite vivid. I was in the back room of a church putting on a suit. I was cognizant of the fact that I was about to get married. At that moment in the dream, I heard my future wife yelling in the other room. Then, as happens in dreams, she appeared in front of me. Oh my God! She was bigger than me with teased red hair and looked very British if you know what I mean. She was also very loud. Anyway, when the music started playing, I pried open a window, escaped to the parking lot and drove away. Who says we don't have control in our dreams. I hope I have the sense to do this in real life, too.

to sadebugo

i just want to change the thread a little bit.

you talk of british women(and i would imagine a lot of european women).

when i am with a thai lady they look at european women and tell me "she is poo ying?",and i look and think no way.

the old saying comes to mind(mutton dressed as lamb).

i see many couples in phuket,but they seem to be in their 40's,50's(nothing wrong with that,after all we will all get there some day).

it's just that thai girls's seem to think all european women are beautiful,irrespectaful of age.

Archived