Pat's Pie's Pattaya

Bakkabon

I have tried the place, they are friendly and keen to please but the food is fairly ordinary, I mean not brilliant but quite edible. Just wouldn't rush back there. Pies a bit the same, I wish some one here would do a decent Ozzie pie. Its not difficult but no one has managed to get anywhere near it that I'm aware of. I have all the equipment here to produce them, but my business is not at the stage where I can devote the time to get into it. If there is someone with the experience and time to do so I'm sure there is a opportunity to develop.

A friend of mine raved on about Pats Pies,i gave it a go but it was extremely ordinary.I had a pie with mash,the pie was so so and the mash was a flat puddle on my plate.Won't be going back.I only dropped in because it was on the way to the Buffalo Bar :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know what compass you were employing, but using Pat's Pies as a segue to Bufflo Bar makes me want to reexamine my Pattaya charts. No offence intended. --- yeah,right:)

Don't know what compass you were employing, but using Pat's Pies as a segue to Bufflo Bar makes me want to reexamine my Pattaya charts. No offence intended. --- yeah,right:)

Well champ I would suggest you do a little home work before you shit on other peoples compas's, Pat's Pie's has 2 locations and one of them is in No3 road down towards Pattaya Tai about 5 min walk from the Buffalo bar, the other is up near Big C which I pressume is the one you know about. :clown:

Archived