Luktung and Morlam CD's

where is the best source for luktung/morlam CD"s, with the largest choice in BKK? scorpian are not too bad but do not have extensive stock, MBK is poor. Any ideas, I am not interested in copies

One and the same. All I have managed to come up with is the Morchit Bus Terminal and whilst this is Thailand I think I will just keep looking. I want to take some CD's back home with me next year and am still looking for that site that I found that had the links to the site that has it all, but I forgot to bookmark it. Would be grateful if you would let me know if you ever get it right.

Says AskMe:

. I want to take some CD's back home with me next year and am still looking for that site that I found that had the links to the site that has it all, but I forgot to bookmark it. Would be grateful if you would let me know if you ever get it right.

mm not sure which site you mean, one like yellow pages with 100's of business links? Dr olarn of thainetcity says you can buy in bkk and they will deliver, tried this but they did not seem interested for a small order. I think thaimegamart offer to deliver in LOS also, but these places charge more than shops. I never noticed CD place at morchit. There is a place at suk 69/1 looks like a cinema, next to the post office I seem to remember. They have concerts round the back, but at the front there is an open air CD 'shop', selection is not too bad, at least there is no pop crap there. Everywhere in Issan has a good selection, Udon and Surin are good, long way to go though. I suspect there is a music wonderland somewhere in Bkk stuffed with everything you could ever want, just not found it yet!-peter

Morchit is a major transit point and there are up country people going through there all the time, Maybe not in the terminal itself but some of the outer buildings. Next up I would try Jatujak. No idea where but there is nothing in Thailand that can't be bought in JJ.

Archived