Hard to believe !

greedisgood

First of all, the use of the word "deviant" is misused in the article. Not sure what the author is trying to describe.

If this is true and we all know their is probably some incompleteness or facts missing at the very least, I view both parties as shady people.

What is some 25 year old's great interest to hury-up and marry a very old guy other than for financial gain?

If the guy is buying her jewelry but indicating a false value to her to impress her, what a loser.....again, must take this information with a grain of salt as only one side has been presented in this case.

But, if she knows he has conned other girls previously, why is she even dealing with this type of person? It sures tells me a lot about the type of person she is......

Both are turkeys and people who i try to avoid in my life....IF this story is at all accurate and what has beeen presented is true.

Cardinalblue

HI,

[color:"red"]If the guy is buying her jewelry but indicating a false value to her to impress her, what a loser.....again, must take this information with a grain of salt as only one side has been presented in this case. [/color]

Agree with you. However, in normal circumstances, would a woman take the engagement ring to be appraised? I don't think I will. Again, there seemed to be not-so-much-trust from both parties.

This pair does have wide age differences and do not seem to know each other well and I tend to agree with you that the woman's motivation is money.

Cheers!

From the linked article; Sukanya went on to say that she was introduced to the elderly deviant by a friend, and agreed to marry him on November 11. It is unknown how long the courtship lasted,

What a load of old s**t. The piece is badly written, and reads more like a translation than a proper article. The statement that the length of the courtship is unknown says it all. Unknown to the writer maybe, but certainly other people know!

I think the word 'Codswallap' is appropriate.

This one really pisses me off.Its hard to believe allright.She has the audasity to actually try and sue this guy.Yes he is half the problem,but for this thing to make the news .she spent 100,000bht on the preps for the wedding BULLSHIT.Its just another case of greedisgood. :(

Archived