what is the situation?

Hello people, I have been to LOS a few times now and i have had a wicked time every time. My last visit was in october last year and i am planning on going back as soon as poss... But my friends tell me things are looking bad and that the bar are slowly closing down... I did notice the bars all being empty in chang mai and all the bars shutting at 1/2 oclock down the plaza. My friends tell me it has got worse and that the third level of the plaza was shut for a week or so because they were staying open later than allowed.. The clinton was just about open when i left but i soppose thats closed now.. What do you lot think about it all?

crazy.gif" border="0

I am starting to think about going somwhere else frown.gif" border="0

Please convince me to come back with some good news wink.gif" border="0

englishpony

i can only talk about phuket but i think things are as normal as they ever where.

i have a friend who is there at this moment.

he e-mailed today and told me beer bars are still open from 11:00-12:00 each day but go-go's now not open in the afternoon.

all go-go's open at 20:00,which annoys me as i liked to go in them during the day if i was bored or it was pouring with rain.

pussy shows stopped(as they were when i last went last sept) and no more nude dancing.

but as i say i am talking about phuket.

might be different elsewhere.

if you want to go,then go,you will have a good time.

do not let 'stories' put you off,much fun still to be had in LOS.

Archived