house project

Hi .

is there anyone out there who would be excited about living in a big , cheap house near Sapan Quay BTS . would suit someone who doesnt mind doing alittle DIY or decorating

I have found A big house 4 bedrooms, big living room 2 bathrooms, kitchen.sweeping stair case a 3 roomed out house with kitchen and bathroom. not far from Sapan Quay BTS. maybe Half acre private garden. it even got a 10ft satalite dish . the place needs some attention but offers an amazing amount of space for a fraction of anything I have found previously. all for 16,000

here my preposal , i want to find someone to share this place with coz its just squeezing my buget just a little too far. With a little bit of work the out house could be rented out seperatly leaving an amazing place to live at the same cost as a crappy studio apartment.

.. It could be Ideal for parties, or running a english school etc. as well .

Like I said it need alittle work doing to it along the way. and a few pieces of furniture but we have alot of stuff any way so nothing too desperatly need got apart fromsome matteresses

get in touch, and let me know what you think..All we need to know is that we find someone that intends to stay for at lease 3 month..I cansend a photo to your email on request. Contact me directly on barebater@hotmail.com

sorry for sounding like an estate agent , its just we got a bit excited when we got offered it. and we really ant to get some space, If I did it on my own it might mean no Sukkumvit bars for a while.. what would be the point hey??

cheers

Archived