Grandpa Comes for a Visit--part 12--The End

Central Scrutinizer

CS,

Thanks. It's nice to hear from you guys who enjoy the stories. Hey, you gotta check out the village Steve! Whether you like it or end up hating it it will definitely be an experience you'll not soon forget. You'll probably end up retiring there and starting your own shop. :-) Big city boys have been known to see the light and chuck all the rat race bullshit. Hahaha. I will say though that you do need to get away every couple of months and spend a weekend in the big Mango or Ptown. It can be very slow up country in the rice fields! I just enjoy it's laid back attitude and atmosphere, and have the means to escape whenever I'd like to. Not everyone up there is so lucky, but most there seem to like life in the village. They really are a very family oriented people from what I see, and as I am the same I seem to fit in okay for the most part.

Go on up! You'll have a blast! And hey, give them a thrill and let them meet their first falang dam. :-) Then they'll all be saying, "That falang dam was a nice damn falang!"

Cent

Hi Cent,

I just read the 12 part story in one hit and was gripped by your style of writing - an excellent read. Thanks for taking the trouble to post. Guess I'll have to do a search through the archives to find more of your earlier postings.

I look forward to more tales from the village.

Be Lucky, stay safe and enjoy.

D

Archived