BKK to SIN - Package Tours

think_too_mut

I recently did exactly this, although I went from Chiang Mai. Silkair (regional part of Singapore Airlines) have a range of short breaks including transfers, hotels etc. at very reasonable prices, but don't appear to operate from Bangkok. They do operate from Chiang Mai, Krabi and Phuket. Maybe Singapore Airlines offers similar packages.

Have fun!

>Silkair (regional part of Singapore Airlines) have a range of short breaks including transfers, hotels etc. at very reasonable prices, but don't appear to operate from Bangkok.

Been on SilkAir to Langkawi. Yes...found their package from Krabi - 11800Bht. 4 days/3 nights.

Thai Airways have daily departures for a 3days/2nights but it does not say the price nor where you stay. May walk to their SYD office and ask them in person.

There are many BKK-SIN packages offered everyday in the Bangkok Post classified section (Tours and Accommodations).

The ads today range in price from B6780-8700 fro 3d and 2n. Prices vary depnding on airline and hotel and most packages usually include transfers (in SIN), ABF, and a tour. I suspect the rates are for dbl occupancy so if you are going single, expect to pay a bit more.

As gene1944 said, there are many, many deals on this trip available here in Bangkok. This is the most discounted route out of here. You will have no trouble finding 2n and 3n tours under 10k. If you wait until the last minute you might not get the lowest price hotel but it will still be within budget and you can live a little. :D

Thanks to all who replied.

Went today to Thai Airways but the queue was so long that waiting time was about 45-50 mins to get any attention.

I'll take my gf with me, so she can see one of the smartest countries in the world and get her first stamp in the passport.

The stamp (regular in/out of the country) might turn into something useful in the future.

Try SQ - they have more seats to SIN than TG - more flights and bigger aircraft. I booked yesterday to go there on Tuesday night and got a fare of 7,000 baht + taxes. The cheapest seats are used by the tour groups are always the first to go. IMO, in Thailand, use a good travel agent, they get better fares and availability than going to the airline direct (strange but true).

If you need accomodation, try the airport booking desk at SIN, hotels start at S$30 upwards, but think about $100 for good location and high standard (2000B night). Hotels are running fairly quiet in SIN currently so you should not have too much trouble getting a room at a good price. I use it every time I go there.

Cheers

Archived