NFL Fantasy League - Week 14

Brink15

Sorry to chime in so late on this guys, but I've been riling my LadyBoys up in anticipation for this weekends big nights out.

Upped the doses of yaa baa, shortened the skirts, deepend the voices, and called in for exta reinforcements of silicon!

Look out Bean town, the boys errh girls errh boys from Chiang Mai are coming to town!

Notes from LadyBoy camp:

Look out though rumor has it that Drew Bledsoe just had reassignment surgery, so he may be a bit tender for this weekends events.

And Priest Holmes can't stop dreaming about all those Catholic choir boys in bean town.

Shaun Alexander is still smarting from a back injury he's been playing with all year. Apparently Shaun Alexader the Great was trying to reenact an old greek orgy during his bye back in week 5.

Randy Moss is looking to make the boys in New Orleans eat his.

"It's not a tumor," is what team doctor Arnie said about the growth between wide receiver Amani Toomers legs. He is expected to start.

As the team Rookie AND Tight End, Jeremy Shockey has been on the receiving end of quite a few locker room "shocks". Should start, if bleeding stops.

Ryan Longwell. Poor name for a LadyBoy. Verrrrry Poor name. Shockeys locker room buddy. ;)

And coach SUZIBANDIT has still not decided whether to start the Panty Raiders or the Sixty-niners on defense. It'll be a game time call.

::

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Badabing,

That's a tough one. Going on recent form, I would have to say the Sox, but the problem in that the Bosox are always "good," just not good enough. The Lions, on the other hand, seem to yo-yo between solid and disasterous seasons over the years, so who really knows? I'll go with the Bosox, but I'm a tad partial.

But you have your Wings and I have (had) my Celts, and now Pats, so it isn't all gloom in Detroit and Beantown.

froggo

Looks like I am heading into my sexy clash this weekend with a quarterback with one working shoulder, and a star running back, Marshal Faulk, who won't play b/c his season is lost and his ankle is shot.

But we won't roll over and take it up the a__ In fact, we musn't, because like a twisted version of your favorite LInda Blair prison skin flick, our opponent has already lifted up her skirt in anticipation.

The ladyboys are hot at the Thai cinema now (one Burmese jungle flick and part 2 of that ladyboy volleyball movie), so they do seem to be "en vogue" these days. The Legends must put a stop to this.

froggo

Archived