Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans

gobbledonk

Phil,

With a name like 'Gareth Gates' , this guy could ONLY be a tosser ! Is he any relation to that prat who insists on feeling our Kylie up, Jason Trousersnake ?

BTW, am I the only one who thinks that we've had enough of the never-ending series of covers from tragic pop acts who cant even write their own name, much less a song ? I'm even hearing covers of songs that havent even been out for more than a couple of years - what the fuck is wrong with the industry ? We may as well digitise everything, write a program to randomly throw together different riffs, and have machines generate all popular music from this point forward ...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Art

Its pretty sad state of affairs to say the least :: :( I wouldn't be suprised if they are connected, Kylies bum should be a protected Aussie asset from cretins like him :D

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Indian women are very beautiful, and when I travelled in India was continually amazed at their gorgeous looks. But far too many cases of HIV there for me to even contemplate sanuk with a working girl. The GIG's (Good Indian Girls!), didn't even seem to want to know when it came to being chatted up. Maybe I was in too many bars that were too classy. Particularly in Mumbai. :dunno:

Ya it's a fact - hands down Indian women are amazing - I've been working here for 3 years, and Bombay and New Delhi have great selection - one thing is that it takes time to cultivate relationships, and they can be very very old-fashioned when it comes to getting involved. In fact, I know that a number of good girls will still be virgins well into their 20's till they get married (don't ask how I know this fact)....

Thanks - your post and similar sentiments from FlyPapillon back up my own opinion, but KHMarried doesnt share our view - each to their own.

I wonder whether it is the darker skin of the Indian/Sri Lankan etc women which makes them seem 'less attractive' to some of us ? Whatever, beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder, and they never fail to make my head swivel :)

• 4 weeks later...

Indian gals in the UK seem to go off very fast, esp after dropping the first kid. Marriage outside the culture still seems rare, though there was one Indian gal in school who was easy!

I have stayed in Auckland a few times, no real hint of violence even in some low dives - used to be convenient as Thai gals didn't need a visa, so a good break from the Bkk heat.

My best friend in the UK's Indian, first generation born in the UK for his family, but he was forced into a marriage with an Indian gal - either that or no more family! I did a little bit of business with him and it was a huge struggle to get my money back (no profit, either). I was really shocked by that at the time, and even more shocked when he tried to borrow 10k a few years down the line. No chance, but I was polite about it.

I have been tempted to try Sri Lanka a few times but have not done the research on it yet, to get this thread back on line, other than finding a newspaper with a penpal column that didn't seem very promising in tone (re acceptable age differences!)...

he was forced into a marriage with an Indian gal - either that or no more family

I know that many cultures are more family-centric than the modern white Anglo-Celtic variety, but I'd be more than happy to tell my family where to get off if they attempted to arrange a marriage for me. Cultural tradition is one thing, but surely we should be allowed the freedom to choose our own partners in life ?

Guest lazyphil

A few months ago we got new neighbors (two up from us) from Mauritius, they are of Indian stock though. She is ok looking but looks haggard a tad. She has been in the UK only a year or so and spends her time alone (looking after their 2 year old son) a hell of a lot as her husband who's been in the UK seven years is an up and coming Dr at a hospital near by. I get a very strong hint all isn't well when I see him sat in his car alot studying for his exams and if he goes in doors she'll go out with their son to play and if the weather is inclement knock on our door as our sprogs seem to get on. She wont say but she seems pretty unhappy here, shes a qualified social worker in her country and of a reasonably well-to-do family it would seem and talks of her parents banana plantation, he seems to idolize their son (when hes home) but I see little affection to her (in public of course) but it would seem face isn't an issue to Mauritians unlike Thais otherwise this obvious car-sitting-in-studying wouldn't be occurring?? Would a Thai man do this?...very strange behaviour I think. Next door to them a German girl lives with a Indian guy...like the freakin UN around here!!

For Indians, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans go to Singapore! Skip Orchard Towers... Go to Geylang! No where have I been but Geylang can you have Thai, Singaporean, Malay, Indonesian, Chinese, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi and Indian on one buffet line. I was amazed on my trip. I had an Indian and a Singaporean dark skinned woman I assume of the Malay persuasion for 30 Singaporean dollars, thats right 30! I have heard not getting any thing less than 80 in this area. Bullshit! You show your face a little, do a few walkarounds and bide your time and you can get those prices too! They were short time and you will not be able to get them back to your hotel unless they know you over time. However these were good short time experiences. The Indian girl was 18 and nervous so that was not so good but she was a 7 with a seriously slim waist and some serious C cups. I played with her breasts as long as I could. The Singaporean Malay was the best but only a 5 but skills were 10. She was orgasmic and definitely worth the 30. I tipped her 10 Singapore on her skills alone! Great hunting there but you have to HUNT! I saw some Sri Lankan Stunners who wanted 50 sing for ST. Not bad but I was spent and had to catch a plane back to never never land at 6 am so I decided to pass. I will be back ASAP! Stay at the Fortune hotel Pearl for 45 Singapore and any of the Fortune Hotels in Geylang district will suffice but someone suggested the Fortune Pearl and it was great. I would say upper "3 Star" type accomodation with cable aircon and nice clean facilities. Can't miss with Fortune Pearl. I loved the novelty of the place. Legal and alleyways filled with women of all the aforementioned nationalities. Can't wait to go back.

Oneye

Does any one in the U.K remeber Pamela Bordes scandal she was Indian or Anglo-Indian she was a babe.Worked in the house of Lords or Commons and was shagging some old coot was all over the press.

Archived