Survivor Thailand

Torneyboy

Did anyone see this show last night?

Just briefly they had the husband and or wives gilfriends of contestants arrive and surprise the contestants.

However to spend 24 hous with the loved one they had to win a contest.

The contest was to eat bugs,spiders etc i couldnt look...did you could you do what they did to see your loved one for 24 hours??

Oh man! I just loved watching all the massage scenes. I leave for LOS in just 8 short days. I will arrive in Pattaya at about 2 pm and my plans are to immediately get a traditional massage - followed by a nap, leading up to the night out.

I enjoy traditional massages so much that on my last trip I got one almost every day. And of course, not only are the massages great but 8 hours of massage costs the same as one hour in my hometown.

I am so happy with anticipation that I think I could qualify for honorary membership in the the Land of Smiles.

Absolutely disgusting it was.

There they were telling...ORDERING their love ones to eat those filthy insects.

No way, jose.

I wouldn't eat it for anything and I simply wouldn't allow my wife to eat that shit.

Don't those people have any common sense at all??

DISGUSTING!

What century do you live in :D :DWTF

My century? :p

Ok, the first spoon was doable, but the JUICY water bug, spider and especially scorpion, no no no no no way.

Their only prize was seeing eachother for 24 hours. Not even a single buck, are they so weak and desperate?

Can't they live for even a single month without their partner.

Hell, I've spent MONTHS without my TG and so did many others on this board.

WE should get that million! ::

Archived