Back in Sweden (edited)

After a very long flight on a charter airplane and i tell you this is the last time i sit with a airplane full of screaming kids and swedish and norweigian tourists down to thailand.

i landed in Phuket and had to wait for a flight up to bangkok and offcourse was only buisnessclass tickets left but i think 700bath in diffrence from economy aint that much so i got on the plane. called a my regular cab driver that takes me around when i am down in thailand and close by Bangkok.

he picked me up at the airport and had bought 2 kratongs for me and i was in a hurry up to Hua Hin to meet the BGF before midnight to do what you do when its Loy Kratong.

well arrived in Hua Hin and the BFG was there fully dressed up in Thai tradition style and all.

after the happy reunion and kisses giving her the presents and stuff i promised her from when i was back in sweden.

i stayed in Hua Hin for 3 days shopping and looking around cause there is not so much to do there if you are not a Golfer, met up also with a member of this board and had a few beers with him.

then me and her went to Koh Samui by air and found a really nice resort with really big and nice rooms called World resort. had an excellent resturant also and we eat there almost everyday,

i was only out party one time at some beach party stuff they had there and that was useless,

most of the nights after beening in the town for eating or shooping or what we do we ended the nights sitting outside the bungalow talking alot and drinking the regular GinTonic every night, think we shared a bottle at least every night and a few beers, then the alcohol consumed when we where out not counted.

i really never got that drunk neither in Hua Hin or Koh Samui.

well we had great time and one big fight for the cause for me is still unknown. but it ended with me smashing the new CD player i had bought for her in to pieces and she crying for over 2 hours non stop and me feeling like an jack ass.

well after that incident we had a great time again for 4 days until she had to leave to her moms place cause she was worried something happened to her she told me, and her mother didnt answer the phone, and she was trying to call all the time guess a fake number.

well i know the reason now was also to go see her englishman boyfriend that was in that neighborhood, well she left and i went to Phuket the very same day all well and all fine,

In phuket i had really great time that was until i called her on the newly bought Nokia 8310 phone i got her and her BF answered it. he asked me who i was and i said who am i? who are you and why you answer her telephone. he said he was her BF and can answer her phone if he likes to. i said what a coincidence i am her boyfriend to and i bought her that damn phone.

we talked for like 40 min about vairous things, he asked me how long time i have been with her and stuff like that and i told him everything i knew about him, me, her and the other guys,

well now she only calls me when hes at sleep or not close by causae i guess he told her if she speaks with me again and he finds out he leave her, and she beeing in love with him takes that serious and if i call and hes around she just close the phone and turn it off, calling me a few hours later or so.

well i am pretty pist off now at her and i was alone in Phuket thinking what the heck should i sit with a gloria around my head pretending something that is not, and newer will be.

so i started a very nice week with lots and lots of beers and girls, first time in Thailand i ever acted like a sex tourist in my life, from one swedish bar i picked up 3 diffrent girls 3 diffrent nights, they where not happy at me at all.

but who cares i pay them and i had good releations with the mama san she took care of the girls and they only smiled and looked happy didnt say a single word to me,

and all of them know i have a so called GF that i was with before in Phuket with the last time so i didnt get any comments for switching.

well even if i had diffrent girls every night it was one girl i really tried with and she just refused to go with me.

to go back a bit in History is that i saw this girl the first time 2 years ago when she worked at a bar at same Soi Karon she was now at,

she has a german boyfriend for over a year now but before she worked as a BG and now she is a cashier at a place there opening the place up and taking care of things real busy bee there.

well i saw her the last time i was there and made a few jokes i wanted to take her out and she said she can not she has boyfriends and dont go out with customers,

well i can live with that, i told her to finish BF and go with me instead and she said not can do.... well i said ok i see you next time i get to thailand and by then i hope you are single and can go with me,

she just smiled at me then,

back to the present time again i went to Soi Karon and saw her and she remember me pretty well i guess cause it has only been 1 month since my last visit there.

she asked me when i got back and stuff, i asked her lets go, she again started she can not go and the BF story.

well i sat there almost everynight drinking and having fun with her and on the 5th night she asked me where i live,

i told her that and asked her if she wanted to go and again she told me she can not go,

well beeing refused to many times i went to Patong found a nice girl that looked decent enough and took her with me, she stayed the night with me and in the morning around 8 o clock or so when i usually wake up to eat breakfast and sit with my morning friends in the resturant i kicked her out gave her some money and a tip for a tuk tuk cause i was not in the mood of taking the motobike in to Patong beach that early,

same day about 9,30 in my room gonna try to sleep little more cause i was tired from last night i wake up by someone knoking on my door. open up the door and there is my little cashier smiling and entering the room as she was living there,

well was a really nice experience that couple of hours that followed,

she dressed and had to leave cause her boyfriend wanted her to go to Phuket town with him so she was in a hurry and leaving me there with a smile on my lips,

i went to the bar she works at same night and she just pretended as it was raining,

i asked her if she wanted to come tonight and i thought she will, and yet again she started she can not go with me she has a bf and i was really confused at this point.

she was all over me when i sat at that bar and all her friends knew about me and made jokes about it also hehe,

well nothing to do and i yet again took home another girl from another Soi not the same she works at, but i guess sooner or later she find out what i was doing at nights when she thought i was sleeping alone.

now i had to start kick out the girls really early in the morning cause i didnt know if she pop up or not, well she didnt pop up anymore just came by when she told me she come and she could only come at day time,

well 3 days later she finish her BFand is with me a few days, then she goes back to him and leaving me wonder what the heck?

well was fun i guess for me as long as it lasted i think. now its december 9 and its 8 am in the morning i wake up a friend and we sit and talk alot.

telling him that i never been in that massage houses they have and want to try it out, ive been in thailand many times but i never tried em out before,

he told me sure no problem and off we go 11 o clock in the morning to Christine the biggest Whorehouse in Patong beach and phuket,

well in Christine we sat there drinking beer and watching the girls for a long time and mee feeling like a real sextourist for the very first time.

i decided for number 3 and it cost 2000bath everything included i had the first real trained proffesional taking care of me for 1,5 hour.

it was great and i am sure gonna do it again some time, these girls done it before i can tell ya,

well back home at the bungalow and taking a tactical nap for the evening,

wake up sat and drank more beers with my friends there and we decide to take a big bar round and see what we find for the night,

first we stop at my cashier and i told her i am leaving tomorrow and she told me she come see me around 10 o clock or so and i said ok np then we have 6 hours before i leave for sweden and she just laugh and said yes we need to catch up some time we lost, well the last dip in the pool was fixed so i only needed to worry about the night ,

saw a really nice and cute girl that was so shy she also worked at that bar i picked up 3 girls from but had just started for the season and had been there before a few months ago to try it out but had to go back home for a while and was back again to work and stay there,

the mama san just laught at me and said **** my name and you ting tong what you GF say if she finds out,

i said i hope nothing hehe maybe she topsa lopsa lai me but it maybe be worth it.

arranged to pick up this little sweet thing later at night cause now i was with some friends and we had lots of bars to cover and lots of beers to drink,

had a few drinks to much that night i guess and ít was fun, well took the newbie home with me and find out that she was not that newbie she pretended to be,

we had a good time in the morning i drive her home and go back to eat breakfast,

10,30 and a bit late my cashier pops up and smiles at me, we sit and talk and she tells me she dont have to much time cause she has to go see a friend,

i said no problem take her hand and go in to the bungalow and leaving all my friends at the breakfast table ( beer breakfast ) laughing and talking hehe,

well back to breakfast again after finishing she leaving me and i said she try to hurry back here before 3 o clock if she can and if not i go by her work and tell her good bye.

well the rest is just details and now i am back home in sweden and keeping contact with that cashier i asked her for fun to come sweden and now she is asking me all the time when she can come visit me,

i think maybe i take her here now when its getting real dark and cold at this end of the world, and i can keep my mind on her instead of all my other EX Gf and BGF and shit i always run in to.

as my friend told me I have really bad luck when coming to select GF or dating someone.

i guess as another friend said that after beeing in Thailand for 15 years and 700 tries he found the woman he loves and can live with........

i guess hes right maybe it takes 700 tries hehe, but for me now i guess i rather take home the cashier and try it out here first i guess its cheaper also then having to be down in thailand,

for the next trip maybe i should keep a diary or make notes of what happens each day but on the other hand maybe i do things i dont want to be reminded off.

Cheers

I have no regular bar in patong. just cruising there. in Karon i sit at a bar called No way bar. in Kata its a bar called Black cat bar. patong i just enjoy going from bar to bar. but if i sit at a bar frequently its Kangaroo bar on bangla road.

Ib13

there is not to late hehe, her problem is she cant write her adress in Surin in english but she fix that and send me all information so i can send her the guarantee. thinking of picking up my little cashier here and i talked with her today. she send me an adress but that was for where she is in phuket.... doh

called her again and said that i need her full adress thats on her ID card and gave her the number to the swedish embassy so she can call and tlak with them on what papers she needs, i tried to explain what she needs but i think its easier if someone is telling her that in Thai. so perhaps in early januari i having company here in sweden )

hahaha

wonder how her german boyfriend gonna react if she goes home to mom and end up in sweden? i must make her tell him that before she goes.

Archived