Baiyoke Suites Hotel

dddave

Greetings All,

This is my first post to this board after lurking for a few days.

Has anyone stayed at the Baiyoke Suites Hotel? Opinions, Guest friendly? I tried to look it up on the search but got no hits. I hope to meet some of you when I visit LOS in late January. Great board

dj

Guys,

I stayed at Baiyoke Sky and did invite a young lady back to my room - no problems. Reception is on the 20-something floor of the place - we just went straight to the second set of lifts and up to my room. They had a big convention booked and had to upgrade me to some kind of Presidential suite - I could have had 10 BGs in that room and no-one would have cared ! Overlooked the pool etc - quite surreal to look down at people having a great time then at the shanty town nestled beside the railway another 30 or so floors below that ...

I suspect that it would be a different matter if you paraded her around the lobby for a long period etc - as with everything in the LOS, disgression is the best policy.

If I ever go back to the LOS for Sanuk, I want to stay somewhere closer to the Grace Hotel, and a little closer to ground level.

Enjoy !

Archived