Chiang Mai Lady Boys

BadaBing

No you perv's , not those lady boys. We are talking about the Super Bowl Champions of the Nana Plaza Fantasy ( real ) football championship.

Talk about weekend in and weekend out , ball busting , tea bagging , no whining for lube or condoms , they made real men out of us men.

My congradulations to the ladies , they played a mans sport and nevered shaved to lower themselves.

BadathehumbledoneBing

:hubba:

Yes congrats CML.

I thought I was going to do it especially as your quarterback scored a massive -1 point. However I could not take advantage and in the end was well beaten in the 'superbowl'

I have got to find some widee receivers for next season.

Exactly how much did you pay the Giants to score 44 points and 3 touchdowns to Armani Toomer.

Good luck in what follows. I read the league rules and tried manfully to understand what happens next but I am sorry I could not make head nor tail of it.

Best of luck and again

Well done

Congrats Ladyboys!

And Also congrats to all the teams who made the playoffs. You guys showed great foresight to choose players who would survive the season and make the plays.

And a huge thanks to Dave for starting this whole thing, it was a lot of fun. So let's do it again next year. Only next year I'll make my picks with my brain not my heart. :)

On a lesser note, my Bucs have decided they've had enough football for this season and are already preparing for the off-season. And for all the Shawn King fans out there, any more praise? My kingdom for a backup QB. Rob Johnson needs to go coach high school ball and Shawn needs to go play NFL Europe. If Keyshawn or Sapp open up their mouths in front of a microphone I hope they get bitch slapped. Of course it will have to be an extremely large individual doing the slapping. ::

Says phiketpete:

I read the league rules and tried manfully to understand what happens next but I am sorry I could not make head nor tail of it.

If I understand it correctly , the LB's will get a " special " invite to join a winners league next year. That is tooooooo funny :hubba: And maybe a trip to the Superbowl in January.

Bada biggrinsanta.gif Bing

Given their play against the Lions and the Steelers I'll be surprised if we make it past week 1. I knew we were doomed when King got the start. No, I should rephrase that. I knew we were doomed when Brad Johnson got injured severely enough to miss a game. Tampa Bay, home of the Shawn King apologists. I can't wait until the next NFL psuedo-expert tells me how King should start. I went to Tulane and I still think the guy is third rate.

Archived