Best Value Breakfast Buffet in Bangkok

Raven

What size are you bibblies? I'm not very tiny, and I can usually eat my wife under the table (and believe ME, they'll never let us back into THAT restaurant :) ), but I'm usually feeling quite satisfied when I'm done with the brunch there.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can eat your wife under the table? :: :angel:

I'm normal size but I was hungry! Had the 450B version + Sukhumvit pancake + Roquefort-Apple pancake and helped out with a smoked salmon/scrambled eggs thingy. Couldn't quite finish the Roquefort so I took that home. :p

I wasn't complaining so much about the portions, just the expense.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I think his beautiful new wife is working a few pounds off him. :grinyes:

He has some sort of bet going on about losing weight. I think his goal was to get to 26 stone. That may take a while. :banghead:

• 2 months later...

"I'm normal size but I was hungry! Had the 450B version + Sukhumvit pancake + Roquefort-Apple pancake and helped out with a smoked salmon/scrambled eggs thingy. Couldn't quite finish the Roquefort so I took that home. "

uh...U shouldn't be to small.Besides I've had differentv experiences in that place, including 2 that last week.Would vote Roquefort the best crepe there, and the flambees are quite good.I wouldn't order again a few of their dishes though.

Archived