Boeing 777/200 Atlanta to Seoul? (or any long flig

NokTang

"When flying, two engined aircraft must be within two (sometimes up to three) hours of a feasible airport."

For a north Pacific route I would think that would be just possible then. It's 8 hours and change Anchorage-Inchon. Hokkaido would be a couple of hours closer. Even with the end of the Cold War, not sure I would want to put into the Russian Far East. Also, some of the old military strips in the Aleutians are still still open technically, although the accomodations would be a little limited if a full 777 came to visit.

"Look closely at their size...a 737 fusalage can fit within a 777 engine. Not joking."

I know what you're trying to say - they're big - but I can guarantee you a 737 would NOT fit in the engine narcelle of a Rolls-Royce Trent Engine used to power a 777!

Nice analogy though! :)

Just returned BKK-LAS (Las Vegas) via SQ on a 777/200ER and was quire impressed with the comfort in coach. Seat pitch seemed larger on SQ than on NW 747/200 or 400. Kriss World intertainment center on the back of each seat sure made the 15 1/2 hour westbound leg to Hong Kong go a little faster. Scenery and service with the Singapore Girls was OUTSTANDING!! :)))

Flew Emirates to BKK there and back (two legs each way) on Boeing 777-300. It was okay, nothing more - nothing less. I think the best thing was the camera on the front of the plane. Great fun when coming in to land at Don Muang ("Left a bit - right a bit")

Thanks, for some stupid reason, I have this North Korea thing on my mind. I'll get over it and take the Atlanta-Seoul non-stop as saves apx six hours (door to door).

glad you are home and happy

I like the 49ers plus 225/100 money line for some reason.

no other game or line jumps out as good bet.

Nok the Kook

Archived