Beijing Hotels

Just got back to that states from Beijing. Stayed at the Taiwan Hotel near the Forbidden City and the Wangfujing shopping area. Paid $53 usd per night including all taxes. They have a Massage parlor on the second floor where they charge 160rmb for a 45 minute massage in their parlor or in your hotel room. They had a couple of cute girls there. Go down and pick the one you want and in 5 minutes she'll be knocking on your door. The cutie I had wasted little time in suggesting we do more than just a massage. She asked for $100 usd but settled for $75 for full service. Btw, they also have ktv on the second floor but I passed on that, but they had some great looking girls there.

You can also walk a block to the Wangfujing shopping area and find many girls who would love to come back to your hotel. These college age girls normal stop you by telling you they are art students and ask if you would like to view there work. Just be nice to them and after a few minutes of chit chat ask them if they would like a cup of coffee with you. Then its just a matter of telling them you are really looking for a girlfriend, don't worry, she knows what you want. Normal cost is between $50 and $75.

I just love China. I'll be back in Febuary. Can't wait.

Tom

All Chinese students start English classes by the age of 12. Most college students can carry-on a conversation rather well. If not, just smile and point to your pants, I'm sure she'll figure it out. lol

[color:"red"] These college age girls normal stop you by telling you they are art students and ask if you would like to view there work [/color]

The hell you say. I was in Beijing in the summer of 2000. In Wangfujing, I was stopped by a young lady who wanted to take me to an art gallery or something. I figured it was a scam of some kind, politely declined and went on my way. It never crossed my mind that she was a working girl because she was rather homely.

I have some Chinese friends from Beijing; I will have to ask them about this.

Harlequin

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't make myself clear. The girls that stop you and ask if you would like to see their work really are college art students. My point is, they make very little from selling their work, that is if they sell any, so if you are nice to them and let them know they can make some quick money by being your girlfriend for a while you should have an excellent chance. Remember, the average wage for an office girl in Beijing is maybe 2000 Rmb ($250 usd) pre month.

Archived