Happy New Year's Eve

Tiger Moth

I have been on Holiday in LOS for over a week now but will write a more extensive trip report after I return home.

This post will be about New Year's Eve night only.

At 9pm, I was supposed to meet a lady I had met the previous evening. I showed up at the meeting place a couple of minutes early, mainly because I always feel the need to meet my obligations and I had said I would be there. But, I actully had mixed feelings and I will write about the lady and why I had mixed feelings later. For now, I will tell you that she was not there at 9 and I only waited 5 minutes before I left - so, I met my obligation but was able to get out of the situation and on my way.

Now, just after 9 I started down Walking Street. My thought was to go to one of the better GoGos and barfine an attractive lady. To make a long story short, I went to a couple of GoGos and have never seen so many men in LOS - packed with guys out for New Year's. Even worse, obviously many of the better looking ladies were already gone.

So, about 10:30 I left the GoGos and began to look for a freelancer. Just a few minutes later I spot a very attractive lady in her early 20s walking by herself. I followed her for a bit and she didn't seem to have a destination. So, I figured chances were pretty good that she was fair game.

I approached her and she seemed quite cautious and shy. It took a few minutes but she began to be more relaxed and friendly. Now, my spirits are rising and I am beginning to get optimistic.

Eventually, she says she would like to go to Tony's Disco. We arrived at a few minutes after 11 and got a good table. We stayed until 12:30 or so and it was actually very nice. Good music and nice Happy New Year celebration at 12.

I was quite happy now. Nice evening, attractive young lady and I am hoping we are soon to go to my hotel room for some sanuk. After walking a bit, she asks me what I wanted to do. After making my intentions clear, she says .......I have my period..... Well, Happy New Year - haven't heard this one before. She continues her announcement with, "can not fuck but can smoke you". Well, how would you react to this?

I was very diappointed, skeptical that she actually had her period and not sure what I wanted to do. I really didn't want to dump her and start all over considering how many guys were on the hunt in Pattaya and how many good looking ladies were already gone.

I decided that I wasn't at all happy but a blowjob by this attractive young lady would be better than the alternative.

So, off to my hotel.

We arrive and after a few minutes get to the bed. At this point I thought it would be nice to get some of her clothes off and at least be able to fondle her during the activities. So, I said in a pleasant manner, "you take off top". Well, we ended up debating this but the bottom line was she said, "I just want to smoke you and go home and go to school tomorrow (school tomorrow - yeah, right). And I kept saying, "you take off top".

After she refused for the 3rd time, I said, "ok, you go home".

What would you guys have done?

I felt I had spent 1500 baht at Tony's, a few hours of time and of course, she expected good compensation for the blowjob. So, I thought a little topless fondling was the least I should expect.

Instead, I sent her home. Good decision? Stupid decision? Should have dropped her when she said she had period?

Tiger Moth,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but from what you have described I'd be very suspicious and likely to think that maybe you snagged yourself a FL katoey. Possible? I've seen a few that could fool most anyone that's for damned sure, and I'm not easily fooled. Has her period, but "can smoke". Won't take off top. Hmmm. Alarm bells are ringing as I read this. Maybe you were actually lucky to toss her out! :-) Then again I wasn't there. Only you might know if maybe "she" was a katoey. Wouldn't be the first time a guy accidently chose one while looking for a lass.

Cent

sorry to hear about your bad luck & that you skipped a potentially great BJ!

well my philosophy on this is that there's always another girl - also on new years eve. actually I wen't by accident to a rather new upstairs gogo near marine with plenty of nice girls & dek serve's, but decided to take postpone my business as it was around midnight.

was disspointed in soi diamond as sverel gogo's had converted the stage to a dance floor of fully clothed girls & guys ::

Well, you could be right - I am more confused by this Katoey business than ever.

Here is an experience I had the prior night. I was not feeling well and specifically arranged for a bj only, not wanting to do more than sit back and enjoy. The person I picked up was dressed like a woman, took a shower and got naked in my room and looked like a woman (pussy looked normal but I have no idea what a post op looks like) - "she" was however, was very slender and thus didn't have many curves - still, looked like a woman to me.

So, what makes me confused. This was the best bj I have ever had and it included much action in my rear. The enthusiasm on the part of the "lady" was 2nd to none.

However, after all was said and done, the "lady" told me she had a beautiful ladyboy friend that I would like. Having heard that, I thought "her" voice seemed rather husky. Then, I thought maybe "she" brought up her ladyboy friend to see how I would react.

It never occured to me that the New Year's Eve one could have been a ladyboy.

I never realized this ladyboy/Katoey business could be such a problem. I thought if I avoided larger boned "ladies", ones with Adams apple pronounced, masculine hands then I would be OK.

Absolutely, 'Cent' is spot on. If the 'gal' won't drop her clothes...the chances are very good you with a katoey. No big deal...you are far from the first to be hoodwinked. Next time, when that alarm bell goes off in your head, don't hesitate to ask if 'she' is katoey. Nearly all will give you a straight answer...at least in my experience.

Archived