Singapore by night

I'll be in singapore from Sunday to Wednesday afternoon.Wich clubs are happening on those nights??I used to go out in both clubs located in the same bulding as Zouk,how are they now??

Besides,just in case...wich joint is best in Orchard Tower,a club with good looking western and chinese girls?

Thanks!

AP - I'd stick with MSRoad - Have not been to Zouk for some time and I imagine it will be pretty quiet compared to the weekend. Might also want to check which night is ladies night at the disco bar next to Father Flannigans at Chimes. I think its called China Jump, Lnight used to be on A Tuesday or Wednesday and it was always busy. Chimes is the converted old church by the former Westin stamford hotel. Good selection of restaurants and bars in the grounds.

In terms of Orchard Towers, these are the 2 categories of women you WILL NOT see at OT. Indonesian and Filipino in the basement, one is Peyton Place for the Filipino and dont know the name of the Indonesian place. Pretty much everywhere else is Thai 95% these days. Some other bits and bobs in Ipanema. However all these places in my opinion are pretty low end with lots of dodgy looking non-caucasians. Best bar by far remains Top Ten although its not as good it was a couple of years back.

Came across couple of Vietnamese in the Disco bar at the Marriott called 'All Bar None' but its very hit and miss. For my money I think Brix (Hyatt) is falling way short on service these days to even consider going in.

Cheers

Archived