Some poeple are sick or have no brains

Alfmaz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alfmaz,

I was cursing some of the girlie web sights the other day and I saw my ex from Thailand on one of them.

I can only assume that you meant 'cruising', unless your curses are so powerful that they start your PC, open a browser window, navigate to a site containing naked women and unzip your trousers ....

navigate to a site containing naked women and unzip your trousers ....

Artiew

Yes I have friends who send me URL of sites, they like telling me about the girl sites, so I go and look to see what arouses them, I prefer the real thing LOS, now don't tell me you have never been to one in your life time.

Akarr

I did have a couple of missed calls 2 weeks ago at 4.00am in the moring so I don't know if it was her, that the time she use to ring. I happy she got married I don't think I could have given her that, but I do worry some thing bad might happen to her.

Guest lazyphil

<<Yes I have friends who send me URL's of sites, they like telling me about the girl sites, so I go and look to see what arouses them, I prefer the real thing LOS, now don't tell me you have never been to one in your life time>>

I'm gonna step in here for artiew ;)till he shows up ::and suggest he most likely does have a peek at a few naughties now and then BUT he's not the one complaining about his girl friend nude or whatever on the www. To say your friends send you URL's and you want to veiw what arouses them sounds like a very lame excuse that doesn't stand firm in the nanaplaza.com judge, jury and execution forum :) :)

Archived