Info for Nana cond please

greg

Ive done a search here and on the net but cant find the answers I want

I am arriving back on Sunday and my old landlord told my Girlfriend I would have to sign a 6 month contract which i dont want.

Anyway Nana condo;

Do the have lifts/elevators.

Do they have UBC if so what channels ESPN etc

Guest friendly I wont be bringing bar girls back but my GF will be staying most nights. She will be with me when we check in.

I only want to stay for one month as I am hoping to move into a shared town house.

What is in the room i.e. Fridge, sink, cutlery, bath tub, wardrobe.

Does the monthly rate 12 000 I believe also mean paying for your own electricity etc?

Quick responces v much appreciated as I want to get something sorted before I arrive.

Thanks

Nana condo, eleveator; yes, just one.

UBC only if you install it I assume. Some cable stuff is on, not too impressive.

The landlday, kai, told me that if the gf stays LT I'll have to pay extra. I assume if your GF is with you upon check in it should be no problem, check with Kai.

The rooms are decent, fridge, sink, tv, bed, some chairs, a wardrobe, a tub and hot water.

Cleaned every day.

Monthly rate I don't know.

Good luck,

Limbo

Greg,

I have stayed there plenty.Limbo has said everything I would say.I havent stayed longer than a month at a time but a friend has and was told buy Gai there was no monthly rate for falang.He stayed there often.Call Gai on2556874 and ask or try your luck when you arrive.Maybe get your g/f to call.

cheers.

NANA CONDO- fax-6569258.

Archived