Best British food

greg

Hey if you're going to try and claim Scottish Salmon as British, which it is NOT (This said by a guy who has clan MacDonald blood flowing through his veins -That's the Isle of Sky MacDonalds, not the friggin' McDonalds of the fast food chain :cussing:), then you must also be responsible for haggis.

Care to take responsibility for that too? :neener:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Hey if you're going to try and claim Scottish Salmon as British, which it is NOT>>

What is it then??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: ...my Grandad was a Glaswegian! ....and Haggis is damn good!!...helped keep the Romans out :neener: :neener:

Yeah, you imperialist running dog. You like to claim any culture that is under British control as British. Just 'cause these poor oppressed souls are required to pay taxes to a bunch of PCNBs in parliament, doesn't make them British, just subjects of British tyranny.

Besides your beloved SAS would be just another bunch of poofters without the Scots and Welch. :neener:

Says lazyphil:

While you're still a subject to Liz you better know whats good for you, and it aint whale meat or seal blubber you lot eat!

Well lets see, last night I had a Moose steak, and tonight I am going to have some fresk pickerel(trout) the benefit of living in a fish and game paradise. ::

Eat your heart out :neener:

Guest lazyphil

<<Well lets see, last night I had a Moose steak, and tonight I am going to have some fresk pickerel(trout) the benefit of living in a fish and game paradise>>

We'll just keep scrounging you're Grand Banks thankyou very much!!!...the Spanish wont let us fish our waters!!!

Archived