Best British food

greg

"Pizza my friend is Italian

As for chowder Ive no idea what it is but Im pretty sure it's not American."

I did NOT say pizza per se. I said deep dish pizza, the likes of which is found only in Chicago, but which is indescribable if you've never had it. Chowder is a thick soup, and clam chowder in Boston is made like nowhere else.

Remember: Fish is not a British invention, nor are potatoes, but you all go on about your fish 'n chips. Meat is not a British invention, but that does not mean Shepherd pies or whatever they're called are not British.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Remember: Fish is not a British invention, nor are potatoes, but you all go on about your fish 'n chips. Meat is not a British invention, but that does not mean Shepherd pies or whatever they're called are not British>>

Yes, but our brave and illustrious adventurers discovered spuds, not Wyatt Earp!!

We may not have invented fish (I think that was God os someone) But we certainly had the foresight to batter it and serve it with chips and Mushy peas.

Pizza is Italian OK you may cook it different in Chicago but we can all take something and alter it ever so slightly

Ans seen as how the US is a British colony anything you claim to be American we have the right to re-claim as British

So after all your actualy supporting the argument in favour of British food

Kop Khun Krap Siam Sam

"Ans seen as how the US is a British colony anything you claim to be American we have the right to re-claim as British."

Oh, and perhaps you never heard about our little Revolution. Nowadays, it's YOU that's OUR colony. :neener:

Archived