Sugar Daddy Time - Tammai?

StoneSoup

I've seen slow seasons, and this one is clearly a bit leaner than the recent "low seasons" that I recall - but there is something unprecedented going on - and I have to think that another shoe must be getting ready to drop.
I think you are right. There is other evidence that this is an unusually low season. First, the experienced BGs I know - the one's who probably know the market best - are all complaining about the lack of customers; this is true even of the stunners that are normally barfined at least once a night. Second, I have the numbers of a few girls on my mobile; before I might get a call every few days by one of them. Now, the phone is constantly ringing at the end of my business day with all sorts of proposals. It's a buyer's market.

"... with all sorts of propsals. ...."

Yesterday I met a friend at Biergarten on Soi 7. My conversation with him was interrupted by a freelancer tugging on my arm. She said she would go with me for nothing, if I merely bought her a beer! ... I declined.

I really don't like Biergarten ... too hot, etc.

Lately, it is jammed with gals with some nice new faces. Too many of the 'hag' variety are overwhelmingly aggressive at times ... only a few customers.

Gulliver's is a hell of a lot cooler, and much more relaxed. Hey, I thought this was thursday! It's friday, and I wanted to head over to Gulliver's! ... lately off by a day ... the heat :dunno:

A couple of weeks ago I was in a fairly regular go-go of mine in Patpong and I received several proposals from the dancers to "only pay bar" and we go out to eat, sanuk, your apartment etc.

I didn't think much of it beyond maybe they didn't want to dance all night and they wanted to hang out with a really great guy such as myself. Now in hindsight which was prompted by this thread I guess they figured that if I paid their barfine then at least their salary was covered for the month. I guess times are indeed becoming lean for the girls.

well I was kinda planning on staying with the tiruk(and a few of her BG friends thrown in) a few days or god forbid even visiting the sick buffalo, but in this case I'll need to reschedule & do what us euro dudes do best when the goings get tough :hubba: :grinyes:

we certainly don't pretend to enjoy it, but someone have to do the dirty jobs :angel:

Many of the gogos are still PACKED. Forget trying to get a seat in RB I after 9pm.
I will make a point of poking my head in RB 1 this evening (a Saturday) after 9 p.m. and report on what I see and where I sit.

Many of the gogos are still PACKED. Forget trying to get a seat in RB I after 9pm.
I went there last night around 11:30 p.m. RB I had a decent size crowd, but plenty of seating still available. We had no problem finding several seats on the righthand side of the bar along the wall.

RB I has always been one of the more popular bars. For reasons I have never quite understood, RB I & II have always attracted a disportionate number of Japanese. I have never figured out why Japanese vistors prefer these specific bars over others in NEP, but that seemed to account for a large percentage of the decent size crowd last night.

Actually, i tend to exaggerate the lack of seating in bars...When I see a large crowd, I tend to skip the bar and not look closely for available seats. There usually are SOME. Yeah, especially RB I: usually 90% "asian" crowd whenever i look inside.

When I see a large crowd, I tend to skip the bar and not look closely for available seats.
Then you probably would have skipped AngelWitch last night at showtime. That bar does seem to continue to do well even when the rest of the bars are down.

From where we were sitting, there actually didn?t seem to be any available sitting. It was hard to tell, however, because there was a large, boisterous and rather drunk group of guys right next to us partially blocking the stage. The staff seemed to be getting quite annoyed because with that many drunk guys on holiday packed into a small space, they were a bit of a nuisance. They kept knocking over glasses and bottles. I think we left after they dropped and shattered their third bottle of beer. It was just as well for me since, having seen the AngelWitch show (which is good) now at least twenty times, I was ready for another bar.

Archived