Cobra Gold has started

Flashermac

woo!! old hippie you and me agree..i was sitting at a bar and thought the same what a load of w..krs!!!So i have to suss if we were at sea we may be the same...I never know what the girl sees in a drunken numb skull also..!! yes the money but thats not all.HEY ALSO...what happened to SARISAN hE always liked mym Termaie postings haaa!!

Hi!

Since when have they started teaching officers to think??

I was thinking the same and wondering what friggin' army the bloke served in.

In the Swedish army we had a saying.

"Den gud ej gav hj?rnor gav han vinklar, streck och stj?rnor."

I doesn't sound the same in English but it roughly translates to:

"Those god didn't give brains he gave bars, stripes and stars."

:grinyes::grinyes::neener::neener:

regards

ALHOLK

Volatile mixture that testosterone, arrogance and youth. Add alcohol and bang!

Don't the MPs post a telephone number you can call in the event trouble? It might be nice to make a call on the cell phone and sit back and watch.

Not sure how it works here, but usually there is a number for bar owners to call. In some cases, you are completley at the mercy of the local cops! Basically, these guys I am/was refering to, were young, loud and stupid, and had already had their 2 beers, thus were out of control. Frankly, I think these guys were/are assholes to begin with, the uniform and the brainwashing didn't help.

My observation on this:

"I never know what the girl sees in a drunken numb skull also..!! yes the money but thats not all." from keith doug post:

for the most part the young militry guys dont know "how it is" in the bars.

an easy mark for the girls ( for future)

going to the local PX ( san diego area) look around, a lot of the wives are asian ( porbably more filipina than thai though)

same thing when a ship come back to USA port, lots of asian wives greeting them.

I am sure the bgs think they will have a better change at snaring a guy

"fresh off the farm" than an "old hand" like most of the members here.

My nickels worth anyway.

Spot on! The military guys usually stick to Walking Street, Soi Pattayaland 1&2, Sois 7&8, the Best Friend Beer Bar Complex on Beach Road, and the Siren Beer Bar Complex on the right before you enter Walking Street. Soi Buakow, Jomtien, and Naklua are definitely military free. Also, you might be able to avoid a significant number of the military by hanging at some of the beer bars on 2nd road and around Big C.:shhh:

Archived