how do a say 'Fuck you and your family' in Thai?

>>>Don't get frustrated, I , Jasmine, who is supposed to understand don't know what my "fly on ze wall" is saying <<<

aeehhh... :angel:

it's one of those things i would definately not say in front of my mum. it's rather ... intimate... ::

very slang... :shhh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] it's one of those things i would definately not say in front of my mum. it's rather ... intimate...

very slang...

[/color]

Fly if I kill that fly on my kitchen wall, it is all your fault, do you understand? :banghead:

I have a feeling though, the words are actually normal words, but someone attaches a sexaul conotation into them, don't surprise me at all. :applause:

I am going to leave for home now, if you feel a smack, you know I just smack the fly! :neener::banghead:

Watch out Flyonzewall :hug: :hug:

Jasmine :doah:

>>>I have a feeling though, the words are actually normal words, but someone attaches a sexaul conotation into them, don't surprise me at all.<<<

::

I SURVIVED!!!

Well after about 15 minutes of trying to get across the infamous "Yok Sodt" message as requested by your goodself Fly, the missus finally began to understand.

She didnt oblige though as she was too tired (time of the month and all that).

She was however pretty surprised at me blurting out quite a statement and hastily explained to me that one of the reasons she tries to keep my knowledge of Thai to a minimum is because of sentences like this.

She never did actually let me know exactly what it involved though ::.

But based on what you and KS have mentioned, it sounds to me as though it means something along the lines of "Come on baby, get me hard, and let me finish in your mouth", but I will never really know.

Thanks for the insight any Fly :cover:

Hi,

"But based on what you and KS have mentioned, it sounds to me as though it means something along the lines of "Come on baby, get me hard, and let me finish in your mouth", but I will never really know."

Guess mine was different (I actually think it was 'yok kruang', not sure), and meant a woman having her plumbing fixed.

Sanuk!

>>>"Come on baby, get me hard, and let me finish in your mouth", but I will never really know.<<<

nah, the other way around: "come on baby, and dine on me honey pot." :p

>>>and hastily explained to me that one of the reasons she tries to keep my knowledge of Thai to a minimum is because of sentences like this.<<<

don't worry - that's why you got us ::

Archived