Game shows

I find most game shows on Thai TV childish and not worth to look at.

Few exceptions though.

The millenium game is a good one and so is "The Chair".

If you're Thai is good you can follows the questions which are not all difficult.

In "The Chair" the participants heart beat is measured. If its above a certain fequency he/she is unable to answer and money is deducted per beat from the potential winnings. Apparently very difficult as no one has yet completed the game and wlaked away with the 3 millino Baht price.

gameshows and soaps - my daily torture sessions. :banghead:

on the other hand, the other day in the morning was a soap going on which had that stunning bird screwing everybody, and getting raped all the time, being endlessly shown in the pool and in nearly fully undressed on the bed... :p

wonder why the missus didn't like that soap... ::

I have my hour of Glory 2 years ago, watching a game show (millenium? no idea really) where that famous game show host asked the players to identify one temple, with only a picture of the gable board showing only. Nobody found, and i told my GF and the thais who were watching with me, who had not idea as well, that it was Wat Suthat.

Bingo! It was wat Suthat. Now, nobody fools around with me when it comes to thai temples :bow:

There is another one in which some adult questions are asked to a panellist. Also in play a a bunch of kids (5 to 10 years old). the panellists have to select a kid and guess if they can answer the question correct.

At times is absolutely hilarious the listen to those kids explaining "what's a lesbian or something like that".

Says limbo:

I like the juke box show a bit. That woman can be funny. For Thais she's hilarious I guess?

Her name is Yanee, married to an Italian I believe. She's ten times funnier than the dickhead she co-hosts with.

Have to agree with the Thai Family Fued game good practice.

Archived