Phallic remedy from Issan

pattaya127

(Pattaya mail)

Pra Boonsong Chatimo, deputy abbot of Thepprasart Temple or ?Wat Taotan?, used a magic wooden penis to save 66-year-old Ladda Satiya?s life after she had eaten a number of toxic brown mushrooms.

Ladda Satiya, holding the magic penis in one hand and the dastardly mushrooms in the other, stands healthy after drinking the magic potion that cured her.

Ladda called Pra Boonsong when she felt dizzy and breathless after eating the mushrooms.

Pra Boonsong gave a small wooden carving of a penis to her brother Boonyong Indi, 49, and told him to use it to grind rice and water and let her swallow the mixture. Miraculously, the woman began feeling better soon after consuming the magic white liquid.

?It felt quite warm inside my body like eating pepper but those terrible symptoms quickly disappeared,? exclaimed Ladda.

Pra Boonsong said, ?The carved penis was made from wood in the northeastern forests of Thailand and I cast a spell on it to make it auspicious for its holder. This kind of wood is able to heal people poisoned by toxic substances and people also believe it can prevent its bearer from black magic. Ancient people had it for the protection of their family. But I can?t reveal which kind of the wood it is as I?m afraid of the possible forest destruction.?

Here's one of those 'phallic remedies' that I like particularly much. I'm a bit unsure on the magic powers. Without a doubt it is powerful but will probably only end me up with loads of wives. (This one from Surin, Isaan -- if I remember correctly) ;)

One Pic of a Wooden P

(Note the twin tail on the croc -- a very common Thai 'good luck' symbol though previously I've only seen it on house lizzards.)

EDIT: Took out the name of the temple.

Archived