Fantasy Premier League 2004/2005

ultras67

Ultra's make yours the prize league if you like, I have got a few guys playing already in the league I set up who do not want to join the prize pool, I can collect the prizes and started to get some cash already so you do not need to do any of the leg work,

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ultra said:

"27720-5999 normal ? ( about 7 teams in there and this is the one that Racha has published on ajarn.com )

27625-5977 prize? ( at the moment only 2 teams in there )"

While Racha said:

"I have set up is 27720-5999, 1,000 baht entry fee"

:: I have joined 5977, believing that there is no fee to enter.

No problem you can join them both and when I give Ultra's the list of who did not want to pay he can delete you/them, the problem is I got a bunch of guys who joined my league now that do not want to play for the prizes so it has made it a bit tricky to change now,

OK definitive post time.

The fun, free and frolicking league to get beaten by Kman and Racha is 27720-5999

The prize league where you pay 1000B to get beaten by Racha and Kman is 27625-5977

If you join the prize league, join the free one as well.

If you dont want to pay 1000B, only join the free one.

I deleted everyone from the prize league, so it is now empty. ( If you are ever in the wrong one, sign in to the fantasy site, go to "Leagues" on the right hand side of the screen and you can delete any ones you dont want to be in. :) )

And oops, I am changing my mind already and making transfers :( could be a looong season.

Allright,

signed up for both of them. Do I now need to change each individual league, or will any changes in the main league take care of that.

Duh, call me stupid!

Racha,

I'll hand over the envelope whenever we meet next.

Interestingly, there seem to be two can you kick it leagues running. One, cyki.com, sends you to the very league we played last year. The other is still pending as others note.

So, bonus or no bonus issue asie, I suppose it is not worth the trouble of waiting on them.

Thanks, though, to PM, George, Racha, and those who gave the link a go.

froggo

Dear all,

I've just joined both leagues. Did an auto complete to get a team in, I will be making a lot of transfers before the season starts to get the winning team :)

I'm in the UK so will have to work out how to get the money paid for the prize league (I'm in Thailand in November so should be able to do something then).

Regards

Peckieboy

Archived