Fantasy Premier League 2004/2005

ultras67

"thought i would go to my Team and have a look and change a few things.

found an option to delete my Team and start again.

"

Sayjann, you can change the team as much as you want (by doing tansfers) until the season starts. Those transfers will not cost you anything in points.

So no reason to register new teams if you want only 1 running.

Cheers!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjann - Just had a look and you only have your idiots listed.

The transfers are free but its the same as last year that if peopel are tied on points the tie breaker is the number of transfers.

And its good to see that the injury / availability notification situation is as good / bad as last year. Their are quite a few through the Olympics or injuries that have no hope of making the fisrt few games and they are bing shown as available. Caveat Emptor Guys or whatever the phrase is.

my original Team seems to have been deleted now.

i know about the transfers but kept exploring the site and could not find the option.

last Season there was a 'Transfer' option on the screen and i just clicked on it.

but i now have one Team in the competition and will leave it for the first Week and then change things if needed.

Ultras.

a little edit here as i was typing as you posted.

yes the idiots are in and the Desparados are gone.....makes me happy but i still can't find the Transfer thingy to make changes if i want to in the next couple of Weeks....

ultras67 said:The transfers are free but its the same as last year that if peopel are tied on points the tie breaker is the number of transfers.
It doesn't matter how many transfers you make before the season starts. You can fuck around with your team all you want, prior to the deadline on Aug 14th, and no transfers will be recorded.

Cheers

K.

I've been banned from entering the Prize League ?

What gives? Scare that the Yankees would give Kman, Racha, FrogPatrol and Bibbles a run for the prizes this year?

I had already joined the league, and then someone deleted me, but now when I join I get the message that I have been banned.

Help?

Archived