Manila for dummies..............

I know everyone here loves Thai bitches, but I keep thinking about going to Manila. I really love those pinay ladies from the bottom of my heart...he he he. I might be in the market for a new pinay soon and I think a trip to the PI would be great so I can get over my fear of the MILF jumping out and getting me =o

Anyone here have any sure fire tips for a Manila trip. You know, a place to stay where you feel your business is appreciated? What are peoples favorite places to stay?

This may have been covered before, but a refresher should be good for everyone. kop koon mak mak =)

Rug

Manila used to be fun but I have not been for eighteen months.

Burgos St (or Rd? can never recall which) at the end of Makati Ave has a lot of sedate go-go style bars. Beer is cheap everything else, incl ladies drinks (200 peso?) expensive, incl the ladies. Various hotel and condos in the area were running some kinda of cartel refusing to go down below 1500 peso a night - should be a third of that. An excess of pimps and overbearing security guards made it a less than pleasant plce to stay. Most of the women plain ugly after Thai gals but they are much more willing to do a three hole routine than their Thai counterparts, so some great sex to be had for around 2000 peso IF you agree to meet them after work, the barfine in 1000's of peso (ten ladies drinks?).

In Manila you have:

P. Burgos St in Makati - Go Gos and bars, tends to be much more expensive than the alternative places.

EDSA Complex - I think its 6 or 7 Go Gos in one building not to far from airport in Pasay, Heritage Hotel is a nice 4 star hotel 2 minutes walk over the road from the complex

Domestic Road Entertainment Complex - Right opposite the Domestic airport in Pasay. A new complex similar to EDSA with 5 or 6 go go bars but very empty at the moment virtually no customers, but plenty of girls ( so i am told)

L.A. Cafe - In Makati the Manila equivalent to Thermae, plenty of free lancer action.

Bars stay open late.

The only place I like in Manila is freelancer hangout LA Cafe in Ermita. Best after 3AM.....Yes I said AFTER 3AM! Off work dancers show up then.

When I get tired of this place I head to Angeles City about 2 hours bus or taxi from Manila. Always interesting and not so expensive. Hotels in the main bar area are becoming pricey for me though at about 1400+Peso.

Time permitting its off to Cebu city, 1 hour by jet from Manila, to sample the street girl action near Jakosalem/Junquiera that are like freelancers with pimps and mamasans involved; 500 Pesos (proper price) all included for s/t. Hotels are cheap in lower downtown Cebu: about 500 Peso without pool. Older hotels like Mercedes, Century, Cebuview, Citiview.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived