An Unbelievable 10 Hours in Pattaya

zanemay

From my limited time and experience, these girls at least some will try it on. Experience has told me that if there are any problems its nearly always the younger ones, who probably flirt with Ya Ba.

Laughing it off really can help and not staying in the same hotel for too long. As they can turn up at all hours etc.

Pattaya can feel quite wild west like, obviously going with friends is safer, failing that make one bar a home bar, get friendly with the owner , try and pick an owner of the same nationality as yourself there is usually more empathy there.

If you have a problem tell the bar owner if its not of your making and the person you have the problem with isn't some big guy they will usually offer help, or just tell you to stop worrying uneccessarily.

Also pick your friends that you take to Thailand, I once went with a person from my home city who was a complete aresehole causing problems as we went along and breaking any good will I had fostered on previous visits.

B

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by aypenarin:

A question for the Pattaya veterans - what sort of recouse do bargirls have? I know a bar owner who told me there is an active mafia around Samui who will sort out these sort of problems ie guys beating up on girls or not paying. I've heard stories about farangs going missing in Pattaya as a frequent occurence and without the police blinking an eyelid. I am also aware that if the price is right, you can have a 'hit' of sorts put on someone. I also know that Thais will 9 times out of 10 stick together. However, this is a cheap bar slut, who would have little credibility. Regardless, I am a foreigner in their land, and I don't want to fuck around with stuff that I don't know about.

Exactly, she is just that, one out of a few ten thousand girls, acting like an idiot, as long as you have not done anything drastically dishonest yourself, no one will interfere. I would not pay much credit to the story of farangs disappearing (not that it did not happen in the course of the last 30 years, mostly the unsavoury type, not the barfiner who cheapskates a girl), especially tourists, it's just too much big News internationally when one dies from crime, and very bad for business. You have no fear at all. I am glad you made the point again that so many guys refuse to see: the girls are in Pattaya for diametrically opposed reasons than us farangs.

[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Zane

You have my pity for the bad episode. But the free-for-all sex before that sounded too good to be true! I have noticed the few times that I have ended up with a psycho she has given me the best sex experience of my life a few hours or a few nights before. Good to cut your losses and escape with only a few scratches. Don't look back.

Cheers,

Acer cool.gif" border="0

Yeah, dammit, why is there that correlation with good casual sex and crazy girls? Not just bar girls either. I spent a few days last week with a brazilian/indonesian gal in a non-paid situation. She couldn't get enough sex. She'd start sucking after each post-session shower until I told her enough! But she was clearly a little crazy (well 'used' too I might add) and quite volitile. She struck me a very emotionally manipulative, and would give me withering looks if I talked to other women, and I felt on edge with her. I would have never been with her if she hadn't been so damn sexy and said right out she wasn't looking for money (then again, maybe that should have been an alarm bell). Still, we both had a good time, and nothing bad happened.

I'm pretty cautious when it comes to taking out thai girls these days. I've never had problems like posted before, but I've run across a few slighly damaged goods and I'm glad I broke off real quick. I generally stick with girls who fit my 'low-risk' profile: no tatoos, peircings, don't drink, smoke, non-aggressive. Any figity behaviour, foot or finger tapping, I figure a good candidate for ya-ba use and move on ASAP. Having had a gf in the states who was a methaphetamine addict the last year of our relationship, and knowing her user friends, and having used it many times myself, I developed a pretty good radar for the stuff.

quote:

Originally posted by Acer Vertura:

Zane

You have my pity for the bad episode. But the free-for-all sex before that sounded too good to be true! I have noticed the few times that I have ended up with a psycho she has given me the best sex experience of my life a few hours or a few nights before. Good to cut your losses and escape with only a few scratches. Don't look back.

Cheers,

Acer
cool.gif" border="0

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your problems. You are well rid of her.

I do think it's a bit of a red herring though that she's a Thai girl. I had terrible problems with a girl back home who ended up breaking into my house and the police having to be called!

Also I think you handled it well. Must have taken the wind out of her sails when you said go ahead and call the police.

My advice would be never ever take her again, no matter how improved she may seem. The madness is within...

Keep the stories coming, I really love them.

[ September 30, 2001: Message edited by: stump_dog ]

I have always thought that if you knocked a farang off in Pattaya, you would have a good chance that nobody would find out. Consider the amount of lies told to family, wives, girlfiends, friends, work involved in getting a man to Pattaya!!

Pattaya is a bit of a jungle in that its not a one for all, all for one sort of a place. Its more of an every man for himself kind of place.

I once read a travel guide that said "...fleecing tourists is big business in Pattaya."

But, a lot of single men come alone to Pattaya, usually with a pocket full of cash and their fair share of abondoned dreams and sad regrets. Lonely guys. Seems like an easy target. No-one's going to miss the fat bastard at home anyway.

How would it be when word gets back to home.

"Johnny's been found dead in Pattaya"

"But he told me he was going to [insert this years excuse]......."

I realise its a bit morbid, but I've heard the rumours as I'm sure most on this board have. We've all heard the one about the German who couldn't face going home so he shot himself, and about all the 'accidental' drug overdoses in Pattaya. Publicity is not exactly what the Pattaya police have in mind.

Archived