POLL: Natural or Shaved?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

shaved is best for me,i love that smooth skin as i glide my tongue over the area...... :chili:

more than once i have shaved a Girl to my satisfaction before the bedroom olympics start.

and 1 Girl shaved my nether regions once and i have had others shave my face before the sex because i have been too lazy.........

:shakehead

I have read this topic and there seems to be something missing?

When I am talking about Pussy, natural, shaved or otherwise, I am talking about eating it.

When my friends ask me, 'how many of those girls over there do you lick their Pussies', I only have one answer, 'all of them'.

So I love natural, in all of its wonderful variations and varieties.

JGA2000 said:

One of my biggest pet peeves concerning bargirls is when I occasionally get one who has shaved her pussy. It's almost guaranteed that I will never go with the girl again after discovering this. When I disappointedly ask "Why you cut?", they usually answer "Because many man like". Do a majority of guys really like this or is a small minority ruining it for the rest of us?

JGA

Q. What's better than munching a shaved pussy?

A. Shaving it for her and then munching it.

Q. What's better than munching a shaved pussy?

A. Shaving it for her and then munching it.

To the muncher formally known as Jackwow but now known as the "Munchmaster". I assume you have changed your name following the wise words that i dispensed to you above. It is indeed a compliment and I will be happy to take you under my wing as a keen disciple of "The Master of the Munch"

Archived