Starbucks hates Asians

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

To BkkShaggy, with apologies to everybody else since I'm getting off-subject:

I did receive two private mails from you and I answered them. Maybe the system doesn't work? Webmaster take note.

Just checked my profile and I didn't get the private mails.

Scum..please send your reply to BkkShaggy@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance !!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the talk is baloney. (1) No one is her right mind, not even a Farang woman, would sound off like that if she were in business in Asia. (2) A more typical Thai reaction would be to watch until that Volvo parked in the "reserved" spot -- and then slash all four tyres.

Did it happen yes no perhaps who knows. Does any one use that particular Starbucks outlet. Perhaps we could obtain soem form of reaction from the 'owners'

As fo 'boycott'. Well I would not use that word. But anyone charging that amount for a cup of coffee amd muzak would not get my business in the first place. I do not see the attraction .

It's strange that a few weeks ago over on Delphi thre was outrage over the increased prices for drinks at NEP and just prior to that there was another where the complaint was the price of a coke or other soft drink in the ago go's yet I do not recall a thread on the crazy price of coffee at Starbucks and similar.

I guess we are all different

While starbucks is over priced, I would hate to have to give up a source of good beans..

I guess it is back to watching the chem lab students make my coffee in beakers at Siam Centre. smile.gif" border="0[/QB]

That's funny grimmbro, but I hope it won't come true. Why doesn't someone in BKK call that number and clear this urban legend up.

ps I'm part owner of Starbucks too! LOL(have a few shares) but never kicked anyone out of a parking lot.

Actually the message was originally posted on the very popular Pantip.com, which is rather like a Nanaplaza forum for Thais (without the go-go stuff of course)

I only wish I could read Thai because there's some serious bitchin that goes on in that forum - and my girlfriend reads them too me.

I always feel that Thais never complain enough, but I might be changing my tune in the near future.

I don't know why BangkokPhil is posting this crap (well maybe he's just testing our intelligence). It should be obvious to everyone here that this is just more of the Thaksin style racism that is all too common in LOS nowadays. It's sad to notice that even smart Thais buy this sort of imbecile junk.

Archived