PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so - not unless your team is the 'MunchMasters'. Looks like you're 3rd from bottom with Teddy letting down the reputation of Liverpool fans below you. Sayjann's doing well for a ManU fan, just above.

I can't believe I left Drogba in my side. I'd been talking about swapping him out for Berbatov or Keane even on this thread, I think. And I don't even rate him that highly as a fantasy player (too expensive and doesn't take penalties).

Mind you, I'd already done a lot of transfers. I had injuries to Carvalho and had to get rid of Agger who was obviously going to be rested (I can't believe others left him in, including Zaad - who got away with it :mad: )

Ronaldo as captain now doesn't look such a great idea either. :(

Scores in the last week are going to be completely random - you can't rely on big name players anymore because you don't know who's going to be picked and who'll bother. Who would have predicted Watford - who have nothing to play for - winning 2-0 away to Reading?

Zaad,

You have 7 points rotating in at the end of this round.

It'll be interesting to see who will play. I've got Lampard, Ronaldo and Carrick.

My big hope is on tomorrow's game, with 5 players hopefully playing and Keane hopefully good for a some goals and not being injured or rested.

Tomorrows game is likely to more decisive than today's.

Bibblies,

I thought so about Agger, but wtf.. is this guy rested for EVERY league match? Thought he'd get at least some minutes on the pitch.

I'll need to think carefully about the final gameweek if I'm to have a chance of finishing above that coconut.

Limbo,

5 goals from Berbatov would do it :beer:

Liverpool against Charlton looks good for me.

Anyone tempted to bet the house on bringing Robbie Fowler in for it? :dunno: (Apart from Robbie9God? :grin:)

It's against one of the poorest away teams in the Premiership and their heads will be down because they're already relegated. It must be Robbie's last game at Anfield so every team-mate will be trying to set him up...

But, against that, you can't trust Rafa. :mad: He'll probably bring back his first choices - Kuyt and Crouch just to keep them match-fit and Robbie'll only be given 5 minutes at the end.

Limbo,

I have a feeling half my squad will be rested but transfering all out for a 20 point deduction doesn't sound too good either.

Will need to check what teams are in need of points and take it from there ;)

Bibbs,

Same thoughts about Drogba.. hasn't played for 2 games and may be rested again for next week's FA cup final.. then again he could do with a little match practice .. dilemmas

Archived