PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh ffs - Henry out injured and he was my trump card with him already in my side (whereas other people would have had to make major re-arrangements).

Don't know what to do now. Will he be back for the second of the two games?

And now Ashley Cole could be back. Or not? Whatever I decide to do there, the one I don't choose is going to play... :mad:

Fook me,

K Man is 44th ranked overall! Congrats, keep it up, so I can set my eyes on you and beat you........

Great performance, KMan, never let up all season - though I fear you've fucked up by leaving Carew on the bench in a 'week' when he has 2 games. He looks like a really good purchase for Villa, wasn't sure how he would cope in the Premier but he is a class act.

I fear you've fucked up by leaving Carew on the bench in a 'week' when he has 2 games. He looks like a really good purchase for Villa, wasn't sure how he would cope in the Premier but he is a class act.

Ain't that the truth.. I couldn't believe it when I checked the scores on Sunday and he was on the bench .. Operator error of the highest order..

Good luck with the run in .. Pan Head seems to have worked wonders ..

Cheers

K

• 1 month later...

Good luck with the run in .. Pan Head seems to have worked wonders ..

Indeed! What a weekend!! Sunderland - 6 points (against 2 of the playoff teams) Derby - 2 points, Birmingham - 0 points (against 2 of the strugglers!)

Still unbeaten in 2007, clear at the top after a horrendous start to the season, I'm feeling quite dizzy. I almost feel justified already in writing about Sunderland in a 'Premier League' thread.

Took the plunge last week and bought 3 season tickets for me and me lads, hoping they would be for the Premier and I can get them interested again. The 2 seasons following our returns from Thailand were the ones when we went down with 19 points and 15 points respectively, and they kind of lost interest! Somehow, I don't think that is going to happen again.

Archived