PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

i will say again,COME ON KEANO....... :chili:

a legend at MU and one of my fave all-time Players and someone who i have a lot of time for as he always played with passion and wore his heart on his sleeve.

could be a nasty barstard at times though....... :crazy:

Quinn had the courage to appoint Keane after their public falling out over the ROI WC Team...... :applause:

he recognised the ability Keane had/has but probably is surprised that success will probably come so quickly.

Sunderland's record since the New Year is VERY impressive and Keane seems to have built a solid working relationship with the squad and they seem a solid unit...... :up:

i would also like to see Brum go up and see 3 ex Fergie Players as Managers in the PL next Season.

and along with Stevie Coppell at reading 4 ex MU Players plying their trade in the PL...... :bow:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance for the blues, they've really bottled it. Derby a much better bet. Bruce seems a bit clueless these days, to be honest. Did you read that Fergie is planning to recall ALL the players out on loan at the end of the season? Simpson has already said he would like a permanent deal at Sunderland (he'll never make it at United, can't pass to save his life) and we were hoping to hang on to (the magnificent!) Evans for another year.

Bloody hell, 2-0 to United already, hope you've found somewhere to watch it! Crikey, make that 3-0!!

'Bloody hell, 2-0 to United already, hope you've found somewhere to watch it! Crikey, make that 3-0!!'

oh yes,i saw the game............ :elephant::yay::chili:

my friendly French friend invited me over to watch the game and even supplied the pizza and beer............ :worship:

Bibblies,

you're having a real good run. Looks like you gonna run over Zaad unless he wakes up.

Gnawing away points each round. Gotta be carefull here and go on the offensive again.

Thought no one had noticed me sneaking up.

Truth be told, I still haven't actually given up hope of catching KMan! Only 130 points to make up in 5 games... :D

That darn dog is breathing down my neck ... you've done well lately Bibbs, must admit that :up: seperating us by a single point.

But you've been staring at my ass for the last couple of weeks and I intend to keep it that way. Hands in pockets though.. and the Dutchie who's been occupying my spot needs to understand that no crime goes unpunished.

I'll beat both your asses by the end of this compie, otherwise I will (once more hehe) walk up and down soi cowboy dressed as a katoey.

Cheers!

:beer:

How has Fabregas, who's not scored all season and who has looked in particularly bad form over the past few weeks, suddenly managed to pull his finger out and score twice in a few days, ahead of Gilberto and Adebayor? :mad:

I had several transfer scenarios including him and Johnson of Man City but kept thinking - "Nah, it's not worth the extra 8 points. First Johnson probably won't keep a clean sheet against either Liverpool or Arsenal and second - Fabregas will never score..." :banghead:

Well, I had Fabregas as my captain - he had been very close to scoring in his previous games - but thanks to the magnificent 2 game total of 0 points from Lucas Neill, I was deprived by one point from the glory of my first 100 pointer!

Slightly put into the shade by the awesome KMan however! :worship:

Archived