Surin Entertainment Soi

Isanguy

Bada,

Depends where you saw the sign, but less than an hour's away drive likely if you were in Burirum city (rather than somewhere in the province of Burirum, which is large and covers a lot of area-same as Surin 'province'). Burirum city, and Satuk (where the airport is), is close by to us. You should swing by next time in the area.

Cent

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well , we left Phetchabun about 2300 on 31/12 after the grooms wedding party , arrived Buriram about about 0400 ,looked like we were in the city , left for wedding about 0700 , looked like we were back to rural , then back to city and then back to Phetchabun..... my first upcountry trip , lost time of everything.

BKK01-06051.jpg

BKK01-06060.jpg

BKK01-06059.jpg

BKK01-06057.jpg

BKK01-06056.jpg

BKK01-06055.jpg

BKK01-06054.jpg

BKK01-06052.jpg

BKK01-06045.jpg

BKK01-06046.jpg

BKK01-06043.jpg

BKK01-06041.jpg

BKK01-06037.jpg

BKK01-06034.jpg

BKK01-06033.jpg

BKK01-06023.jpg

BKK01-06013.jpg

BKK01-06004.jpg

BKK01-06042.jpg

BKK01-06051.jpg

Just some pics of my trip...... had a great time

Bada :cool: Bing

Bada,

Hell yeah! Now that's the ticket. Looks like all the weddings, funerals, and such I've been to. Always a blast and fun and sanuk. ALways some cuties to spark some interest and make the event a fun time with good eye-candy, good food, booze, and friendly people. Looks like you had a good time. Hell, those pics show my life here basically! :cool: Try the friendly city of Surin next time you are in the area. To tell the truth, and not to be too prejudiced, I find Surin to be the most livable city in the Isaan area, and I've been in many and know people who live in many other cities and towns and villages around here. There's a few others I was impressed with, but Surin now has it all, and for a fraction of the costs. If we had a beach, a Mickey D's, and some ethnic restaurants (Good German, Italian, French, Mexican, etc.) it would be awesome. But BKK isn't that far away. Nor the beaches if you have the time to wander around the country. All in all for a smaller city Surin is very easy to live in, and getting better every year.

Cent

Guest HonoluluJimmy

If you looking for a hotel try the Majestic...It over looks the bus station (noise not a problem_

ad in 5 min from Farang Connection

www.farangconnection.com will get you there...

I have tried the other two Thong Tarin and Petchikasem ... Majestiv is about a year old and has the best pool...BTW...I spend most of my time in Tambon SlagPen under the watchful eye of one of five sisters whilst my Darling is in school (I pay) I must admit that I've more than enough action with the future ex-mrs. etc. If I get into the truck ther will be atleast one sister wih me!

Unleash the beast! Sounds like they have you all tag-teamed up with chaperones. :) I was out last night with another Surin Yank and playing in the soi entertainment. Cops didn't come knocking until around 2:30. Quite civilized. Saw some other farangs going into the disco, Speed 3, that we had run into over at the Farang Connection earlier. All in all a nice night out, and cheap enough as well, really. Plenty of friendly eye candy. And opportunities abound for those who indulge the scene.

Cent

The only problem with the new Surin Majestic Hotel (which is right near the bus depot, as Jimmy says) is that some of the rooms have outdoor access doors to the rooms in hallways that are attached to the front of the hotel. Each room door has a light next to it. Bugs are attracted to the light, when you open your door all these bugs rush inside your room and 'bug' you all night thereafter. :) Silly set-up in a very buggy area. :smirk: It is a nice hotel, and their rates have dropped to match the Thong Tarin's I saw recently. 742 baht a night I think it was.

Cent

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Yeah Bugs..........Just spray.Best room and good beds......Haven't gotton much leash yet, Except I spend lots of time in Phuket for Scuba Diving

Hi Isanguy,

First of all let me congratulate you on your forum spirit. This is what a forum should be about - giving and sharing of information - you give, and you will receive. Although I can't help you in any particular way now, I'm sure when I can I will.

Thanks again for sharing man, and keep up the good work!

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Farang Connection.....Reports???????

I find it a nice plqace to meet other Farang. Now that I have moved from hotel into the 6msq cinderblock detached room at the village home of the future ex-Mrs. I see even fewer Farang. "Our Room" is done in Issan elegant. with a King Bed, back board with lights an shelves and an amiour' used as a devider that offers a seperateed space for the vanity with running water and lots of lights. One of the nicest rooms in the village. BTW. For you village visitors I found that one of those electric hot water boxes in the communal shower was a great hit but had to buy a new pump for the well as those buggers seems to increase the water use about 3 times. Mama, (11 younger that me) allows some of her firends in the villag to use the hot shower. The bad news, the Darling and I cannot shower together????? We sleep together but no shower????

Nevermind, it was probably really the buffalo she really was in love with - not the hot shower! I can't help, but I know they (the girls) love to look at the live stock's teeth in a kind of para cognition - do you ever notice just how nice their teeth are? Just my thoughts- which are convuluted and disparate.

Archived