Crash Landings

YimSiam

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was back in Bangkok yesterday, where I met up with Dao again, leading to an interesting experience... We had a short-time, then went out together to some of the late-night places before a morning threesome with Dao and another small-bodied girl at Penthouse. Dao and I eventually went back to my room at the Davis, where she told me about her two new pussy piercings (...). She's worried that she's not pretty enough, and getting old, and because she's so small it hurts to fuck long-dicked guys for a long time... so she thought she'd upgrade her pussy with some piercings. Feeling honest for a moment, I told her that I thought it didn't fit with her image (which is all naive sweetness, light skin, innocent smile). Apparently my word is her command, so she decided to take out the piercings - so, with her lying back on the bed, I was able to pop one of the pussy rings open and remove it. One down, one to go. However, the other was a bit bigger, and I couldn't get it open no matter how hard I worked it. Had to give up. Dao's shy about going to a shop to get it removed for some reason, but wants it out - any suggestions?

Was one of my stranger experiences... approaching Dao's pussy from a totally clinical, problem-solving perspective with the morning light coming through the window, trying to figure out how to pop the damn pussy ring open...

Always amazed,

YimSiam

Problem solving....

wish i had your problem to solve right now.

Sounds like the same type of problem my ex BG sometime GF had when she found I had nits in my pubes and decided to one by one remove them all including the eggs. Took a long time. Talk about self control

Piece of cake; get a hack-saw, a one kilo ball peen hammer, a three cm. cold chisle and a medium size chain cutter. Tell her to lay back and relax.

Seriously; a gf in the states was into piercing and I learned a lot more than I wanted to know.

The labial tissue is really soft and easily torn, better removed by a pro. There is a female tattoo artist/piercer among the artist booths alongside MIKE MALL off beach Rd.

Great Story,

Question: how is she that shy to go get one of the piercings removed? It takes a lack of shyness to get it done in the first place and I guess it's more to do with feeling silly about removing it when she just got them. But then again I would feel a little stupid for getting my ring removed.

But back to the story itself, I am just amazed at how crazy things can get and are, it's comedy to me.

dubbs

Thanks for the input - she's agreed to go see the guy who did the piercings to get the ring taken out, but won't take my advice (nor my money) to have a doctor do it... It seems she wanted to do it herself or have me do it because she was afraid to look stupid for having changed her mind. We thought about a few different techniques for removal (from the sublime to the ridiculous... by ball-peen hammer is back in the box) but will leave this up to the pros...

YimSiam

• 1 year later...

That would make me a bit nervous if MY significant other would want to do so.

What is actually pierced, the clit itself, or the hood above/over the clit? Clit being such a sensitive organ with so many nerve endings, I'd be worried that some of the nerves might get damaged, and sensitivity lost or alternatively, that it would become over sensitive and couldn't handle being touched.

Where is the boundary between Clitoral Adornment and Genital Mutilation?

Archived