#1 v #2

BadaBing

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't normally watch college football but this one is too good to pass up because of the traditional rivalry between the two teams and the fact that they are 1 an 2 in standings. It's coming on at 3:30 pm EST. I heard a commentator say the deciding factor will be that one quarter back can run with the ball and the other can't.

It's halftime and Michigan looks "confused"...just not executing very well, particularly defensively. Tackling has been good overall, but doesn't matter if the defensive strategy isn't adjusted. They gotta blitz Smith more. He has waaaaaay too much time to get his receivers...and start checking the wide-outs at the line better. (Yeah, I know, tough to do both at the same time with only 11 guys.)

If OSU keeps this up, I don't look for a rematch; and depending on how USC and Florida finish, I could see Michigan dropping down several slots.

HH

Bada Bing and I went to the USC-Cal game yesterday and the USC win did help the poor guy wash away some of his UM sorrows.

As far as OSU-UM, great game and I think the better team won. (sorry, bada) Congrats, Pom Michael.

As far as USC-Cal, it was tale of two halves. The first half was quite even, but in the second USC took over and wore Cal down. The defense was amazing.

This is a young USC team (only 11 returners) and they are starting to hit their stride. I have season tickets and have seen all the games. After an admitedly wobbly start to the Pac 10 they are really turning it up now.

As things stand now, USC has had the toughest schedule (wins over 4 top 20 teams) of the 1 loss teams and desereves to get in if they can handle ND and UCLA. A team (UM) that cannot even win its own conference does not desreve to play in the Championship.

We will see what happens next week with USC against ND. My tix are worth about $600 each now, but fuck that, I am going. Should be a war!

Great seeing you yday, Bada.

You will miss college football in Thailand.

froggo

Froggo

Thanks for the invite to the game , I had a great time and USC has to have the " hottest " babes on any campus in the USA ! :hubba: Too bad any of these :condom::condom::condom: will be of no use to you :neener: Great seeing you and a fine USC victory. Hope to hook up again soon bro ! :bangit:

Bada :beer: Bing

PS: Pom Michael , looking forward to a night out on soi 33 :drunk:

BCS rankings:

#1: OSU (12-0)

#2: Michigan (11-1)

-------------------

#3: USC (9-1) They are #2 in both polls used by the BCS, yet the computer sticks them down to #3! Would beating Dame next week make the difference? BCS guys probably already know and praying for a USC loss so the system will look like it worked.

#4: Florida (10-1) no chance to get to #2, their next and last game is against a 500 team

#5: Notre Dame (10-1) no chance to get to #2, they lost to Michigan

#6: Arkansas (10-1) no chance to get to #2, they lost to USC. If USC loses Arkansas strength of schedule will go down

Archived