#1 v #2

BadaBing

And it was not to be!

Michigan and USC's consolation prize is a Rose Bowl bid, a classic Big Ten vs. Pac-10 matchup of teams left to wonder what could have been.

Has the grandaddy of all bowls lost its luster?

Perhaps, but come Rose Bowl day there will be two teams with lots to prove.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost it's luster? Probably no more than all the other bowls. The proliferation of these money-makers certainly does dilute the significance of the "original" bowls. But this year's Rose Bowl will, again, have two quality teams. Aside from the BSC Championship game, it will have the best match-up in terms of the rankings (#3 v #5). Hope it's a good game.

HH

Fajitas and beer om Jan 1st. ? My flight to BKK is near midnight on the 1st.

Man' date=' I'm glad I won't be sitting next to u on the plane ride !

HH

[/quote']

No beans in the deal HH , someone will just have to SLAP the smile off my face after watching Mich demolish USC , and the fact that i'm heading to BKK for a month... ;)

Bada :yay::elephant::chili::grinyes::beer: Bing

Froggy

You coming out to the Valley for Fajitas and beer om Jan 1st. ? My flight to BKK is near midnight on the 1st. Would love nothing better than busting your balls while watching Mich cream cheese USC. 5555555555

Bada :beer: Bing

I'm gonna do the rude thing and invite myself for this one BB (I'll bring beer). I just hope I'm not :drunk: from new years eve to make it.

Bada .. that sounds like a plan. Stevo.. agree it would be great if you come along too. Let's recruit a few massage girls from North Hollywood and make it a party!

I did not hit in the Rose Bowl ticket lottery despite the season tix. If I did, you would have been top of the list, Bada.

I'll call you soon. Sorry for the delay.

froggo

Archived