Live xxx from Thailand?

Jasmine Jazz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh finally a sister! I can use some feline help on this somehow overcrowded-by-males board. Wonder why?!

Hey Jazzy,

I was just gonna bust PhilAnders ass, asking questions a real pro cant answer truthfully ohterwise she would be losing business but you handled that question perfect!!

why?? she could choose not to answer if she didn't want to.

she decided to be on the forum, and not just place an ad here, so she must have understood that this is a communication board, not an ad or spam as she said at first.

if you feel this board is over crowded with males, why don't you recruit some of your female friends to join in and take part? the more the merrier.

to Jasmine, Thank you very much for your reply. interesting reading. ;)

Do you think Westerners, generally, take morality too seriously?

no i think lot of westerners arent honest with themselves about their morality opinion, that's the big difference. A lot of western guys for example are totally ok with going to thailand and seeing lots of girls but if they were at a dinner party they would lie and say they disapprove of it. The main difference is most thai ladys are more open about what the deal is. not all ladys are like that of course, lots of thai lady bs about cheating is bad and then they cheat on their husband so its never guaranteed!

Like that church guy who was so afraid to admit he was gay so instead he lies. I think the lie is worse than the being gay!

Aaaiiii, cringe cringe...just got busted with the female bonding stuff trying to get into her panties....that hurts :liar: that real masculine energy ordering me what to do...but, but, but I thought I could get a freebie... However that doesnt seem to be the case as of YET. And what is your excuse?!

Okay okay now I will have to confess to KS too...Do you think when I get my punishment, KS can work my g-spot too? (spanking and g-spot is a great combi :mooning: ) So I will take my hands off Jazz if you insist. A little girl like me shouldn't be interfering in Big Men's business. But am I at least allowed to watch?

For sure it will be adament to check out the boobs job. Experts like me are needed to see if the fake ones look real or not. More important is the task to judge whether they are too hard. Titties that are too hard can be a real menace for punters and we wanna bypass all possible hazzards in order to keep happy punters who dont get their eyes stung out...

Archived