Live xxx from Thailand?

Jasmine Jazz

Thanks. You sound like a very well-rounded young lady.

look at her snappies' date=' mate. she is, indeed, well-rounded :)

seeing the original post, i was wondering if this site would change its' name to

thaipandering360.com

if i mis-read, mis-understood what was on offer, my mistake.

[/quote']

dont worry, it was a totally reasonable question, i just wanted to make 100% sure nobody got the wrong idea since i am coming to thailand to have a holiday, and the only sex i will be having will be for FUN on my live xxx! So i'm not actively looking for clients or private encounters. But i'm not offended that you wondered about it.

now if anyone has some really good recommendations on ladies i could get to join me that would be ok on video and be extra wild girls?

xoxoxoxoxoxo

jasmine!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. You sound like a very well-rounded young lady.

look at her snappies' date=' mate. she is, indeed, well-rounded :)

seeing the original post, i was wondering if this site would change its' name to

thaipandering360.com

if i mis-read, mis-understood what was on offer, my mistake.

[/quote']

dont worry, it was a totally reasonable question, i just wanted to make 100% sure nobody got the wrong idea since i am coming to thailand to have a holiday, and the only sex i will be having will be for FUN on my live xxx! So i'm not actively looking for clients or private encounters. But i'm not offended that you wondered about it.

now if anyone has some really good recommendations on ladies i could get to join me that would be ok on video and be extra wild girls?

xoxoxoxoxoxo

jasmine!

so you want us to tell you which bargirl or thai prostitute to go find, pay you via pay pal, and then you will film or do a live feed with that particular bar girl using a dildo, having sex with you, or anything else we ask to see?

will you only be in bangkok? when exactly, again, please?

seems like thaipandering360.com to me! :D :grin:

so you want us to tell you which bargirl or thai prostitute to go find, pay you via pay pal, and then you will film or do a live feed with that particular bar girl using a dildo, having sex with you, or anything else we ask to see?

will you only be in bangkok? when exactly, again, please?

seems like thaipandering360.com to me! :D :grin:

you make it sound like it's a big production lol... I am going to be looking for hot looking and wild ladies anyway, because i am doing the feed regardless - members of my site will be expecting it. If a member says to me "my friend Fon at whatever gogo bar is so sexy, could you try to get her?" then i will try since i need to get ladys anyway.

But even if you have no intention of being a member i still appreciate any tip about a lady you know that i could see who is wild girl. Or even a guy and his thai girlfreind if they were horny to be on camera together.

so to answer your question i am in thailand for 2 months from early december to early feb, some time in bangkok, sometime in pattaya, and maybe a little bit in Chiang Mai and Hua Hin.

:D:cool: :grin:

>now if anyone has some really good recommendations on ladies i could get to join me that would be ok on video and be extra wild girls?<

Hey guys, how about putting on our thinking hats, and coming up with some real suggestions for her, referrals to girls that may fit her request.

I was thinking maybe the mad dwarf at the SC bar with the Native American name. She does pix, and is seriously wild.

Or is that to0 direct? Moderators, please advise!

Archived